Toronto, ON, Canada
Due to growth in our organization, our Development team is looking for a new leader.
The Development Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day success of several of our new product teams. If you're a professional who gets excited about new technologies and always sees the big picture, read on!
- Enable our various cross functional Engineering teams with necessary resources
- Ensure Architectural decisions are correctly distributed amongst teams
- Interface with Agile teams in stand-ups, refinement, planning, review, retrospectives and story backlog
- Be involved in decisions about which technologies we should be using and for what
Skills and Experiences Required:
- 10+ years experience leading successful software engineering teams
- Experienced in successfully building an entire software platform from the ground up
- Comfortable writing and reviewing quality code
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
- Date Posted:
- Nov 17, 2015 12:28 PM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At BlueCat, we believe the explosive growth of connected systems requires a new approach to network and device management. We are committed to delivering advanced IPAM solutions through fearless product innovation, and we always go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations, providing smarter ways to connect mobile devices, applications, virtual environments and clouds. Speaking of our... more