Do you want to lead teams of talented developers who deliver world-class mobile apps for some of the largest events, festivals and conferences on the planet?
Eventbase Technology is a rapidly growing mobile technology company with a global client base. We power official apps for high profile brands, including three Olympic Games, SXSW, Disney, Sundance Film Festival, Comic-Con and many more.
We're looking for a new development leader who can take our event platform to the next level and be instrumental in delivering our aggressive roadmap of new features and technologies.
Are you looking for your next challenge? Want an opportunity to manage some kick-ass developers and showcase your natural ability to lead cutting edge technology projects? Then we want to speak to you!
- Lead multiple development teams including Web, iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Be our visionary in architecting strong, scalable technical solutions
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to define and estimate new features for the Eventbase product roadmap
- Mentor and coach developers to maintain our collaborative, high performance teams
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of development experience, preferably in Web, iOS and/or Android
- 2+ years of experience leading development teams
- Ability to translate complex technical requirements and communicate them to developers
- Excel working in a fast-paced environment where the only constant is change
- Experienced in working in an Agile development environment
We work hard and smart, and insist on having fun. Our cool Yaletown office provides a casual work environment with a few office dogs and an in-house coffee barista thrown in for good measure.
Additionally each member of our team gets an opportunity to go to an event of their choice each year to gain first-hand knowledge of our apps in action.
This is a full-time position working in our Vancouver head office.
How to Apply
Send us your resume with a cover letter (1 page maximum) letting us know:
- How you will contribute to our Company Culture
- Why you may be the ideal candidate
- What is the best event (music festival, film festival, sport...) you've attended
- How you think mobile apps can improve the experience of attending an event
- Date Posted:
- Mar 21, 2015 2:39 PM PDT
- Eventbase Technology Inc.
- Eventbase Technology Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Eventbase (formerly known as Xomo) is the world’s most trusted event app platform. Eventbase enhances the attendee experience by providing a feature-rich, location-aware, native event app available on popular smartphone and tablet devices. Eventbase Premium powers official native apps for the largest events on earth, including the London 2012 Olympics, South By SouthWest (SXSW), Spring Fair... more