We believe that Retail and Data Science are changing at an unprecedented pace. We are building an advanced machine learning platform focused on predicting consumer behaviour on behalf of retailers. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries and create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who We Are Looking For:
Named as one of Deloitte’s Fast 50 2015 Companies to Watch, we are rapidly growing. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. Reporting into the Chief Architect, you will get the chance to work with various team members to execute on the Rubikloud vision. This role provides the candidate with an unique opportunity to help establish our devops practice as we grow our organization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environment
Who You Are:
- You are intellectually curious
- You have a systems background with a strong command of Linux, shell scripting, etc.
- You care deeply about automation
- You have greater than 5 years of relevant experience
- You have experience working with cloud and virtualization
- You must be familiar with SDLC
- You are familiar with basic security considerations and techniques
- You are familiar with various build tools, programming languages
- You understand continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You understand web technologies
- You are familiar with networking including, but not limiting routing, NAT, PAT, firewall, IPSEC
If you are interested in this position please apply using the URL below.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 23, 2016 10:15 AM PDT
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rubikloud Technologies inc. is a machine intelligence platform that aims to transform traditional multi-channel retailers into modern data-driven retailers. We are currently the world's fastest growing and largest machine learning platform in the retail industry. more