Rubikloud is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join its dynamic and fast-growing team! Founded in 2013, Rubikloud has grown to a team of 40+ and works with top global retailers around the world. Reporting to the CTO, this role provides the candidate with an unique opportunity to help establish our devops practice as we grow out our organization.
More specifically, you can be expected:
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environment
- You are intellectually curious
- You have a systems background with a strong command of Linux, shell scripting, etc.
- You care deeply about automation
- You have greater than 5 years of relevant experience
- You have experience working with cloud and virtualization
- You must be familiar with SDLC
- You are familiar with basic security considerations and techniques
- You are familiar with various build tools, programming languages
- You understand continuous integration and continuous deliver
- You understand web technologies
- You are familiar with networking including, but not limiting routing, NAT, PAT, firewall, IPSEC
If you are interested in this position please apply using the URL below.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 23, 2016 10:15 AM PDT
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rubikloud Technologies inc. is a retail intelligence platform that aims to transform traditional multi-channel retailers into modern data-driven retailers. We are currently the world's fastest growing and largest machine learning platform in the retail industry. Rubikloud directly integrates with important execution pieces such as point of sale systems, customer relationship management... more