Vordik is an emerging firm that specializes in web, tablet and mobile application design. We love working with small and medium businesses from all industries to build brilliant digital experiences.
Given our recent and continued growth, Vordik is looking for an innovative business development guru to grow and help manage our sales pipeline. The candidate will be a motivated sales professional who is passionate about identifying businesses that can leverage our web and mobile technology. He/she is passionate about discovering new opportunities, establishing strong relationships, and closing deals. We may be small, but we offer an exciting, dynamic and flexible work environment that cultivates innovation and creativity. Considering the nature of this role, compensation is based on both salary and commission.
• Develop lists of potential SME clients outlining key decision makers to target as prospects
• Utilize cold/warm calls, email and social media to make contact with prospects and set meetings • Initiate and produce proposals for potential clients of Vordik
• Help negotiate terms and pricing for new clients of Vordik
• Ensure projects are transitioned smoothly to the Vordik design team
• Proactively provide creative solutions to Vordik clients
• Meet and exceed revenue targets to help brands create remarkable digital experiences
• Evaluate market requirements and competitor capabilities
• Advise Vordik’s executive team on opportunities related to business development
• Record all prospects into Vordik’s CRM to ensure consistent and comprehensive record keeping
• Strong determination to discover leads and generate new business
• Basic knowledge of the web/mobile design & development process
• Ability to learn and retain complete knowledge of our products and services
• Work, extracurricular, or volunteer experience that demonstrates commitment and leadership
• Genuine commitment to customer service with the ability to manage multiple leads and proposals in an
efficient, timely yet personalized manner
• Excellent communication & organizational skills
• Bachelors degree in commerce, computer science, engineering, design, or related field of study
• 1-3 years of relevant sales experience preferred
And, of course, the perks:
• Competitive commission
• Flexible health benefits allowance
• Three weeks vacation
• Monthly movie tickets
• Personal Netflix account
• On-site fitness facility
Interested in applying?
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or apply online at vordik.com. This position is based out of our office on King Street East.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 3, 2014 5:21 AM PDT
Vordik is a Toronto-based agency that delivers unparalleled strategy, design, and development to some of the greatest brands today. As a thought leader in the digital product development space, we help companies large and small leverage cutting edge technology to maximize growth, revenue and reach. more