The Unbounce Creative team is looking for a digital designer. A creative role that focuses on crafting compelling interactive experiences, with an occasional pivot towards motion design. We are looking for a designer that loves to tell a story in the digital world.
- Work with creative director and art director building exceptional web experiences
- Be involved in the brand new Unbounce.com website redesign
- Create landing pages using Unbounce for a multitude of brand initiatives
- Work within established brand guidelines and develop image styles and typography
- Produce finished work in accordance with pixel perfect standards set by the Art Director
The type of person we're looking for...
- 2+ years of design experience (or a talented grad)
- Someone to join the Unbounce Creative Team to work on brand efforts such as our company website, epic interactive "big content" pieces, ebooks, promotional videos, conferences/events and landing page templates.
- You drool over the idea of working for a successful SaaS startup
- You see design as a process to solve challenges
- Your eyes have grids on them, you are fanatical about typography, and you bleed every colour under the rainbow
- You have a fluid ability to design in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects (knowledge of In-Design is a plus)
- The ability to hand-code your designs into valid HTML and CSS with pixel-perfect precision is a plus
- You're not a drama queen/king
- Date Posted:
- Aug 26, 2014 12:01 PM PDT
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more