Our Marketing and Brand team creates non-traditional, art of the possible initiatives that leave an impression. We put the spotlight on an unbelievably varied and amazing portfolio of work that inspires customers to want to talk to us, and to create their innovative solution.
- With front-end developer skills as a foundation, work collaboratively with key stakeholders to define, design and manage online and digital presence in line with our brand awareness and lead generation goals.
- Conceptualize, build and execute digital campaigns to drive B2B prospect traffic to www.architech.ca and generate a continuous flow of marketing qualified leads.
- Conduct performance analysis on web and digital campaign traffic and build marketing KPI reports using Google Analytics and other data analytics and visualization tools.
- Identify new digital and media channels to increase brand awareness and online impressions.
- Research and recommend marketing campaign automation tools.
- Manage the integrity of marketing data, automation tools, and asset repositories.
- Ensure our website remains a highly valued asset by proposing new designs, content, and images.
- Contribute to the day-to-day tasks of the overall marketing and communication strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A collaborative team player with an enduring passion to create positive customer experiences.
- A minimum 5 years B2B digital marketing experience within an exciting, rapid growth environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Internet, web and online marketing, and content management strategies.
- Project management experience with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proven ability using and leveraging analytics to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Ability to drive ideas and solutions internally through strong relationship building skills.
- Solid understanding of brand and marketing principles.
- Maintains a high level of quality control with a sharp eye for details in design and content.
- Ability to summarize data and insights into executive-level presentations.
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications is an asset.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 22, 2014 10:31 AM PDT
Architech is an Innovation Accelerator for enterprise. We're a full-service digital studio specializing in ideation, design and development of innovative applications for mid-sized and large enterprises. Whether it's rapidly building inspiring digital experiences or M2M solutions, we combine creativity with deep technical expertise to connect people, systems, devices and data. more