Vancouver, BC Canada
Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As a Digital Marketing Project Manager you will be responsible for managing project timelines and aligning creative resources for conversion rate optimization initiatives. You will interface with many different stakeholders such as strategists, developers, copywriters, designers, and business owners to execute projects on time, and on budget.
You’re passionate about digital marketing, executing digital marketing projects, and delivering measurable business results. You’re keen on learning how to continuously optimize a website’s user experience and generate more customers, sales and revenue. You’re also highly analytical, entrepreneurial, technical, and enjoy new challenges. If this sounds like you, then keep reading as this may be a great opportunity for you to join the nest!
You’re Great At...
- Managing project timelines to ensure completion on time and on budgets
- Prioritizing tasks and managing multiple projects
- Taking a project successfully from concept to mock-up, design, execution, launch, and completion
- Leading and directing the work of others as well as providing constructive feedback
- Interacting with internal stakeholders, leading meetings, coordinating website creative development, and managing the execution of conversion optimization experiments
- Ensuring each developed initiative is tested, quality-assured and in full-working order before releasing into production
- Participating in brainstorming and creative meetings along with other internal team members
- Working closely with the Analyst team and Conversion Strategists to ensure tracking and tagging methods are implemented to accurately measure success
- Working with developers/engineers on technical issues
- HTML, usability, SEO, and search marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Date Posted:
- Oct 6, 2015 1:00 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more