Cymax.com is hiring!
Cymax is one of North America's leading online furniture e-tailers with annual sales exceeding US $140 MN in 2014. With over 75,000 furniture SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office. Our growth since our launch in 2004 has been exponential and our culture at Cymax is unique: every person plays a critical role.
Our offices are located in Willingdon Park, situated next to the Trans Canada Hwy and Gilmore skytrain station. Employees have access to four on campus fitness facilities, ½ basketball court, and a running trail. Our office also houses an active fun committee, patio with BBQ, Ping-Pong table and massage chairs.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You are skilled in Online Marketing professional, aim for success, have creative ideas and love working in a team environment to ensure the visibility and success of our websites.
About the Role:
• Develop, implement and manage SEM campaigns
• Write creative ad copy to achieve high conversion rates
• Monitor and optimize campaigns to achieve goal CPA
• Analyze competition in North America
• Positive team player with good communication with peers and management
• Be a strong member of the marketing team, contributing to keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, conversion rates, etc.
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing environment
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Diploma or equivalent experience (Minimum 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing)
• Highly analytical with strong knowledge of current industry metrics: Conversion Rates, CPC, CPA
• Experience in digital marketing such as ad display, push notifications and SMS marketing.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and use multiple sources of data to develop audience insights, recommendations and targeting criteria.
• Excellent written communication, organizational and time-management skills.
• The ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders at different levels across the organization.
Additional nice to haves:
• Google AdWords and/or Analytics certification
• Experience with Google DoubleClickSearch
• Experience with Facebook PPC advertising, display marketing and/or remarketing campaigns
Candidates, please click on the following link and submit your applications via the online portal. Please include your salary expectations.
Cymax Stores thanks all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those candidates whose skills and abilities meet the above criteria will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 26, 2015 11:11 PM PDT
- Cymax Stores Inc.
- Cymax Stores Inc.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Cymax is one of North America's leading online furniture e-tailers with annual sales exceeding US $100 MN. With over 75,000 furniture SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office. Our growth since our launch in 2004 has been exponential and our culture at Cymax is unique: every person plays a critical role. Our offices are located in Willingdon Park, situated next to... more