Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
As the Digital Marketing Specialist on the team you will report directly to Demand Marketing Manager and will work alongside the entire marketing team. Together you will manage beautiful and sharp campaigns that leverage best-in-calls inbound and outbound strategies to generate demand and engage existing clients. You will carry a great deal of responsibilities and will work across the company with Creative, Events, Education, Customer Success and Sales teams to deliver on campaign objectives – ensuring campaigns are executed flawlessly, continually measured, and analyzed to meet success metrics. You will also need to use analytical insight and present post-campaign data analysis to the team to help enhance future campaign implementations. You will thrive in this role if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, hooked on experimenting with campaign optimization tactics, and possess in-depth marketing automation and CRM experience
Who/What is EventMobi?
EventMobi is changing the way event planners create, market and manage their events, as well as how attendees experience events using their smartphones and tablets for thousands of events, conferences and tradeshows around the world. Clients like Motorola, Ralph Lauren, Nestle, Intel and Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events.
Want to quickly figure out what EventMobi is all about? Then watch this fun 3min video here:
Wondering how our technology is affecting the world and the meeting industry in general? Well here is an awesome infographic that summarizes what we have achieved this past and why we are super excited for 2015:
You Will Be Required to:
- Develop demand and lead generation programs using digital channels, including email nurturing, display ads, social media, and other channels
- Understand the buyer journey in order to develop a client engagement strategy
- Manage Lists and lead sources with multitude of attribution and segmentation.
- Execute comprehensive lead generation and nurturing campaigns for current clients and current contacts including:
- landing pages
- email drip campaigns
- social media
- monitor and advise on SEM, Retargeting and social media advertising
- Identify organic growth opportunities with existing clients through targeted event/ marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance, provide recommendations, and report on campaign results using Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- Work closely with Sales to identify lead generation opportunities and ensure the flow of qualified leads into Salesforce
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Creative, Web, Content and Sales to deliver measurable campaigns from idea conception to execution
- Evaluate and refine overall work processes, and implement best practices for demand generation and lead management
- Provide input into overall campaign strategy, plans and budget
- 2-3 years’ experience leading campaign development, execution and reporting in a B2B company delivering measurable results
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools( Salesforce.com and Pardot)
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing initiatives including mail and email marketing
- Database development and growth including segmentation / advanced targeting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, measure campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Basic knowledge of HTML for email and landing page editing
- Creative thinker and able to write short and persuasive marketing copy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within social media platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, Hootsuite Pro
- Experience analyzing web results with Google Analytics, SEO results, and marketing automation tools
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize projects and thrive in a fast paced, multitasking environment
What you will get From EventMobi:
- An experience of a life-time working with a smart and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- An environment that is both fast-paced and fun. A completely transparent, open, and collaborative culture.
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, health benefit coverage, company retreats (previous years we hit Costa Rica and Iceland)
- Commitment to healthy employee life style, weekly boot-camps along with a stationary-bike & a treadmill hooked-up to stand-up desks at the office ! Who says staying fit is hard :)
- A beautiful open brick & beam office in downtown Toronto with lots of different rooms to hangout.
- Free breakfast, discounted lunch program and 'healthy' snacks with random yogurt days, juice days, fruit & veggie days, bagel days but we also love our cake and ice-cream days!
- Fancy espresso machines, Ping Pong table, Xbox and Kinect when you have too much energy and a nap-room when you are tired.
- International retreats, $2,000 education fund, in-house learning and development seminars and access to books and other educational opportunity as required.
- The ability to try new things, fail and learn, and be as creative you can be. But most importantly EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
EventMobi is the most popular event app platform for conferences and tradeshows worldwide. Create an app for your event in minutes, enhance attendee experience and increase sponsorship opportunities with an event app that works across all devices and even works without an internet connection. Comprehensive and cost-effective for small and large events, EventMobi makes mobile event apps simple. more