Are you the right Fit?
Financeit is looking for a marketing generalist with a deep understanding of Direct Marketing to join our team, and oversee all direct B2B marketing initiatives. We are looking for someone who understands Financeit’s audience and is able to deliver campaigns that result in measurable growth.
To be successful in the role, you must be someone who has an in-depth understanding of consumer perspectives and translate it into effective strategies. You’ll need to be creative and hands-on in order to grow our business and brand awareness. You’ll also need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well alongside our extended team.
- Create and manage direct mail campaigns from beginning to end, including planning, writing, implementing and monitoring
- Provide strategic advice and direction on marketing plans including direct marketing strategies across mail and email channels
- Strategize with the marketing team and business stakeholders to develop SMB segmentation and targeting strategies to drive acquisition
- Understand and research SMB perspectives to influence target demographics
- Analyze and report appropriate data on campaign results against objectives
- Build and manage effective relationships with vendors and third party agencies
- Drive development of POS collateral and supplementary promotional material
- Write and edit content for direct marketing materials
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience leading direct B2B mail campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of campaign management including print, data selection and channel management
- Thorough understanding of customer segmentation and database marketing
- Excellent spoken, written communication and copywriting skills
- Ability to analyze data with marketing in mind (ie Hoovers, InfoGroup, etc)
- Strong executional effectiveness with a high sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Expert understanding of print production processes, timelines and cost structures
- Added Bonus: Experience in Digital Marketing, Internet Companies/Services and/or Startups
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Staff Stock Option Plan
- Group Benefits Plan
- Subsidized gym and fitness program
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
- Date Posted:
- May 25, 2015 6:41 AM PDT
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Financeit is a cloud-based platform that makes it easy for businesses to offer powerful financing options to their customers from any device. The company provides financing solutions that traditionally were only available to big box retailers through a safe and secure platform. The Financeit model is based on fairness, transparency, and ease-of-use, with no hidden fees or backdated interest... more