Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for ensuring Method’s consultants implement our software and services successfully. We will count upon you to grow our professional services business, roll up your sleeves when necessary, manage key projects and ultimately ensure that we build a scalable services business. Built into your DNA is the ability to enable a great culture while managing your KPIs.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in both establishing and running a successful professional services group. Experience in the software / SaaS segment is also preferred.
Candidates must be self-starters, highly motivated, possess strong business acumen, and demonstrated an ability to multi-task. Professionalism and a strong passion for customer service are a must.
Product and company
Method Integration Inc. creates web applications for SMBs (small and medium sized businesses). Our apps have strong integrations with other SMB apps, such as QuickBooks and Google Apps. Our flagship product is Method CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method CRM apart is its patent-pending accounting synchronization engine, and its ability to be completely customized from head-to-toe.
Lots of opportunity - we're already a successful startup with 1000s of paying users and we just closed a considerable VC-backed funding round - we're about to skyrocket in growth!
- Work with COO to develop innovative ways to train customers, develop and deliver standardized approaches to training and implementation, and measure client satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver a business plan for the services group.
- Set annual and quarterly OKR’s for yourself and your team.
- Manage client expectations and delivery capabilities and manage communication with customers and establish processes for communicating projects internally and with customers.
- Manage all aspects of financial and client satisfaction reporting including revenue forecasts, project status, capacity planning and time reporting.
- Assign resources to specific clients.
- Develop reporting and measurement metrics to evaluate performance.
- Provide hands on project management with accounts, as needed.
- Manage your P&L to agreed goals.
- Grow your business.
- Find innovative and better ways to deliver consulting services.
- Motivate and inspire your team while maximizing billable hours.
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to the consulting team.
- Recruit and hire consultants, and grow the team, as required.
- Provide support to sales team and support team, as needed.
- Work with Developers, Support, Sales and other key participates internally to help effectively manage projects.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills required,
- High energy with drive to succeed,
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player.
- Detailed oriented with ability to implement and manage processes.
- Strong Project Management Experience, PMP Designation preferred.
- Experience managing teams of 10 or more consultants.
- You must have at least 5-7 years of direct consulting management experience, ideally in a software or technology services environment, with a proven track record of success.
- You’ve consistently grown revenue and margin.
- You’ve implemented innovative ways to deliver consulting and implementation services.
- Comfortable working in a high technology-oriented.
- Experience at a Software or SAAS company.
- Experience growing teams including hiring, onboarding and training, mentoring.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant ‘King West’ technology hub at the corner of King Street and Spadina Ave.
- Great working hours – Method’s company culture is perfect for those who strive for a good work/life balance.
- Competitive salary plus potential bonuses!
- Health care and dental plan.
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance, and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies please.
Method Integration Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 3, 2014 8:50 PM PDT
Method specializes in CRM for QuickBooks. With a 5-star rating on Intuit Apps.com and Google Apps Marketplace, Method is the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks. Why do QuickBooks users love Method CRM? 1) We Sync with QuickBooks Better than Anyone. Our industry-leading, patented sync technology means data is only entered ONCE. Our customers save time every day because their data is organized and always in sync. And... more