Radialpoint solves consumers’ frustration with all their technology, providing solutions to thousands of consumer issues every day. We enable Carriers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Retailers, and other technology companies to deliver a new and radically improved tech support experience. Some of the world’s most recognized technology brands are having their next generation tech support operations powered by Radialpoint, including Rogers, Virgin Media and Squaretrade. To learn more, visit www.radialpoint.com.
Radialpoint is investing heavily in new product innovation providing a technology-driven approach to customer support that delivers the absolute best consumer experience at the lowest possible cost. We’re looking for someone that will compliment new product innovation, with innovative marketing that drives demand for a BIG market opportunity, which is the basis of Radialpoint’s next-gen product offering.
In this role, you will educate the world on how Radialpoint’s new technology changes the experience and economics of customer support. You will drive demand through sharing knowledge with the industry, and by communicating product value across different market segments and stakeholders. The product marketing vision will be yours to define, including all external product communication, marketing campaigns as well as planning and execution of new product launches.
You will be the key marketing interface to product management, design, and sales, helping convert innovative product experiences and value propositions into simple and clear messaging that resonates with customers and users of Radialpoint’s products. We realize that like building great software, great Product Marketing is an iterative process that requires you to be entrepreneurial and improve as you learn from your market, and we’ll support you by providing you room to be bold, and take smart risks in your concepts and ideas to drive growth. You will own the entire creative process from idea, to testing, to execution.
This is a strategic role with massive ownership. If helping build the next big thing in customer support technology peaks your interest, don’t miss this opportunity.
• You have the technical aptitude and experience to quickly develop a deep understanding of Radialpoint’s current products and roadmap to ensure marketing is aligned and we’re positioning the right benefits to the right buyers
• Study how different technology products (Radialpoint’s and others) fit customer needs, and understand competitive alternatives, so that you’re able to find the right points of differentiation to position your products
• Take ownership of educating the market and finding customers. You will generate and nurture qualified leads via content marketing (ebooks, case
studies, infographics, etc.) and online marketing (Website, Blog, SEO/SEM, email marketing, etc.)
• Lead the development of all external product content and online marketing initiatives, working with product management, and outsourced PR and marketing teams
• Own the implementation and management of Marketing campaign automation tools, including the ability to analyze campaign effectiveness and ROI through analytics
• Use your past experience, and knowledge of how to launch a successful technology product, to execute well-planned and sequenced product launches for Radialpoint
• Get help communicating your message to the market by leveraging your relationships with industry analysts, publications, and journalists to drive earned press and partnerships on other marketing initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 10 years marketing experience with at least 5 at a leadership level in technology product marketing
• Recent experience launching a SaaS product to market
• Experience working with, and managing, in-house and outsourced marketing teams
• Strong aptitude and experience in positioning technology products to the market
• Excellent at writing product content, and at creating compelling messaging, with experience at managing others who do this (e.g. outsourced marketing teams, content writers)
• Experience preparing and communicating marketing plans to senior management teams; you can confidently communicate the business value of your marketing plans and how they will be measured
• Big bonus points for candidates with proven design sensibility
• University degree in either a business or technical discipline; MBA is a plus
- Date Posted:
- May 22, 2014 11:31 AM PDT
For over a decade, Radialpoint has been helping technology companies deliver leading product experiences by understanding the growing importance of customer support as the lynchpin of the customer experience. Our products enable technology companies to provide support that is instant and complete. Helping them build stronger relationships by supporting all of their customers’ technology problems, resolving any... more