At Mobify you’ll work with a team of talented marketers who each bring a unique and experienced perspective to the table, and thrive on collaboration, discussion and brainstorming. As Director, Product Marketing you'll be responsible for connecting Mobify’s products to prospects. The content you create on Mobify’s products will be communicated to prospects through all sales and marketing channels: our web site, collateral, advertising, events, partners and sales teams.
You'll be the resident expert on our buyers - how they buy and their buying criteria - and you’ll equip the sales team with the knowledge they need to move every deal forward in the sales cycle. We enjoy a close relationship with our product team and our sales team, and work together to achieve our revenue goals. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You'll Do
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and understand how to gain a competitive edge
- Understand Mobify’s products, competitive differentiators and markets to the full extent that marketing will need to effectively market the products
- Develop written and presentation content for our various channels
- Own product-related sales enablement, including training and tool development
- Develop positioning, value proposition and messaging
- Product naming
- Product pricing
- Own Mobify’s analyst relations programme – identifying and working with influencers
- Close cross-functional collaboration with sales, services and product teams
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years experience in enterprise B2B product marketing
- You have proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- You have outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Experience in the commerce platform and/or mobile engagement markets
- A related bachelors or masters degree
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile commerce platform of choice for leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue across web, apps and in-store every year.
Our technology empowers marketers and developers at companies like Crocs, Starbucks, ideel, Leading Hotels of the World, British Telecom and Beyond the Rack to deliver phenomenal mobile experiences that surprise and delight their customers.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Mobify powers the mobile shopping experiences of leading global retailers like Ann Taylor, Crocs, Superdry, Eddie Bauer and Beyond the Rack. Our platform enables online retailers to use all their existing digital commerce tools across smartphones, tablets, apps and in-store technology in a way that is fast to implement, easy to manage, and accelerates business growth. Established in 2007,... more