Vancouver, BC Canada
Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 7 nests around the globe, you will have 900+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are looking to join a fast-paced, results-driven Demand Generation Team. On top of that, you have a passion for database segmentation, elegant copy, increasing open rates and nurturing leads. As the Email Marketing Manager, you are responsible for strategic and tactical execution of enterprise-focused, B2B email nurturing programs and campaigns. Success is measured across many criteria, including deliverability, open rates, CTRs, lead stage conversion and ultimately email-influenced revenue. You report to the Senior Manager, Email Marketing / Marketing Automation, and works cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Marketing and Revenue Operations. You have 4+ years experience in a B2B email marketing or demand generation role and 2+ years experience in online A/B testing and conversion optimization.
You're Great At...
- Creating and delivering integrated, inbound marketing campaigns
- Staying organized and meeting tight deadlines
- Working cross functionally to achieve results
- Marketing automation and have knowledge of CRM systems (preferably Marketo and Salesforce)
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- Analytical skills with the ability to operationalize results based on
- Copywriting and have excellent editorial skills
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You thrive and laugh under pressure
- You habitually exceeds expectations
- You enjoy dynamic, high energy environments
- Date Posted:
- Sep 29, 2015 1:00 AM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more