Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you passionate about marketing? Does growing a business, analyzing data and influencing key decisions thrill you? We are a young company, offering a steep learning curve, tons of experience and responsibility. We’re looking for a highly intelligent self-starter with a positive “get it done” attitude just itching for a chance to show what you can do.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will work within our marketing team and alongside other key business units. You will be responsible for all our loyalty and retention marketing channels, primarily email marketing, and will focus on improving customer loyalty, retention and lifetime value. You will utilize our databases and CRM technology platform to drive repeat and cross-sell behavior while collaborating on the design and execution of campaign strategy and seek new technology platforms that drive efficiency. If this has you all fired up, jump in and unleash your talents on every aspect of the customer journey from awareness to conversion!
- Analyze customer base and identify revenue generating opportunities
- Analyze marketing databases, CRM and optimization efforts to understand overall ROI
- Recommend new strategies and database marketing programs to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base
- Deliver reporting and metrics to understand overall customer retention/repeat behavior across key segments
- Oversee day-to-day implementation and analysis of Email curriculum
- Refine segments and campaigns based on evaluation of campaign conversion, customer retention, customer cross-sell, campaign dilution and campaign ROI
- Create and cultivate customer segments for deployment of specific campaigns
- Develop and monitor success at program, customer segment and campaign levels
- Validate proper execution of all database marketing campaigns across multi-channel environment (website, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Analyze data sources and recommend strategies to improve overall acquisition, retention and conversion activities
- Monitor competitive landscape, test new approaches and adopt best-practice strategies
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years CRM/email experience and/or database marketing and analysis experience
- Proficient knowledge of reporting tools such as SQL, Google Analytics, Excel and comparable tools
- Exposure to CRM and Email deployment tools such as Microsoft Dynamics and Silverpop
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable results through B2C marketing efforts
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data to make valid conclusions
- Innovative thinker capable of operating in both a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to lead projects proactively
- Date Posted:
- Mar 22, 2015 5:26 AM PDT
- Mogo Finance Technology Inc.
- Mogo Finance Technology Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Do More, Spend Less This generation is the first to grow up in an internet world. Every day, new companies are being created that leverage the power of the internet and technology to bring a new level of convenience to almost everything we do. Whether it's using Uber instead of your own car, or renting an apartment in Paris through Airbnb instead of shelling out for a pricey hotel room, these... more