HootSuite’s Account department is a smart, passionate and experienced team focused on helping the world’s largest corporations and government agencies be successful in social media. You will establish productive and trusting relationships with some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. You will support clients’ social media strategies, advocate the full use of HootSuite’s Enterprise-level product, and contribute to the overall positive image of the company.
This position requires an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of social business, and the talent to forge strong connections with sophisticated clients.
- Executes the implementation of HootSuite Enterprise across organizations in conjunction with multiple stakeholders
- Comprehends HootSuite Enterprise and provides product demos, best practices, and presents new integrations
- Consistently communicates with clients to ensure robust account activity and account growth
- Creates trusting and long-term relationships with multiple decision makers/influencers per account
- Liaises with Sales Executives in pursuit of account growth and new business potential
- Coordinates with support, service and management to exceed account performance and customers’ expectations
- Secure clients’ annual contract renewals
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ years of account management experience
- Experience managing accounts of Fortune 500 corporations
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships
- Technical competence & enthusiasm (understanding of SaaS software, APIs, technology, etc)
- Excellent written, communication, presentation skills
- Both a passion for and experience with social media
- Works well with others. Loves being on a team.
- Independent – to take initiative, own processes, and work independently
- Highly organized. Tenacity to finish projects
- Strong recommendations
- Fluent in several languages
- Familiarity with HootSuite web and mobile dashboard
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment
- Flexible day-to-day schedule
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)
- Date Posted:
- Aug 8, 2014 1:42 PM PDT
- Hootsuite Media, Inc.
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at http://www.hootsuite.com. more