Enterprise Account Management is the top Inside Sales position at Voices.com and offers you the opportunity to sell to and support some of the world's most recognizable brands. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you must be an exceptional listener with excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills. You must be self-motivated and competitive, but also a team player. Good problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity are also essential. Your ability to meet monthly sales quotas is a critical requirement.
- Expands business relationships by establishing new contacts within existing relationships at large enterprises.
- Developing complex price quotes; develops negotiating strategies; presents proposals to meet the enterprises' needs and goals.
- Closes repeat business deals from existing Fortune 500 companies; negotiating contracts; integrating project requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Account management skills within a pre-existing relationship, sales planning, selling to customer needs, closing skills, motivation for sales, meeting sales quotas and exceeding targets.
- Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management experience with either the SalesCloud considered an asset.
- At least 2-3 years on Inside Sales Teams, Enterprise Sales Teams or Account Management Teams.
- Completion of college diploma or university degree or real-world sales experience.
- Successful employees in the Enterprise Account Manager role will be promote within 6 to 12 months to an Enterprise Sales Manager.
Equal Employment Opportunities
This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, Provincial and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. The company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected by Federal, Provincial or local laws.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all Enterprise Account Manager candidates in advance.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 17, 2015 3:47 PM PST
- London, Ontario, Canada
Voices.com is the industry leading website that connects businesses with professional voice talents. Radio and television stations, advertising agencies and Fortune 500 companies rely upon the Voices.com marketplace to search for, audition and hire voice talents with the assistance of our innovative SurePay™ escrow service and our award-winning Web application. more