The Three Point Turn developer team is growing. Our software studio is searching for talented prospects who want to use their strong foundation in .NET and front-end tools on engaging projects for major clients. The software developer at Three Point Turn will create complete digital products from design to implementation, both independently and as part of a small team. We look for employees whose passion shows in their work – is that you?
We eat, sleep and breathe code. The developers in our office are more than software builders; they’re experts in their fields. The successful candidate for this position will have an interest in growing their career and technical skills. We want a candidate who embraces outside skills in technology, problem-solving and effective communication. Put simply, show us what you want to become and how you can grow with our team.
• Write clean code using in-house best practices and methodologies
• Refactor, simplify and optimize code to develop features more effectively
• Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle using iterative development version control; build prototypes that clients can interact with
• Work with emerging technologies in web, mobile, and enterprise environments
• Develop and incorporate new technical ideas and best practices with the team
• Continue to grow your expertise in a variety of technologies and industries
• Plan, design, and develop enhancements to existing applications
• Take pride in your code
• Strong foundation in C# and the .NET Framework
• Database design and normalization
• Object oriented analysis and design
• Service oriented architecture
• Technical documentation skills, troubleshooting, quality assurance testing
Completed degree or diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution.
• Demonstrate a defined set of software development best practices
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities on crazy-hard projects
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude towards learning new technologies and languages
• Highly motivated and self-directed, strong sense of ownership
• Serious hustle
• Undefeated in Mario Kart 64
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team
• Competitive salary with health benefits and insurance
• Career development and personalization, a career that evolves to match your goals
• Easily-accessible downtown Toronto location at Richmond and Spadina
• Open-door policy with management; speak your mind and have your mind spoken to
• Diversity of role, projects, and challenges
• Innovation factory – bright ideas welcomed, encouraged and rewarded
• Dual-wield Project: opportunity to undertake a personal development project
Three Point Turn is a Toronto-based software studio, specializing in custom software development, systems integration, and web and mobile applications. We build systems that change the way clients work with technology. With over 18 years in bringing emerging IT technologies to market, we’ve become pioneers of re-thinking software development. We service over 20 countries globally, and are currently in an exciting stage of expansion.
Our services will expose you to leading-edge technologies and challenging environments where you can showcase your analytical, creative, and technical skills. We offer real support, not red tape; we’re flexible about design ideas and innovations. We take on a macro-management business model that infuses you with autonomy; our team is free to take their original ideas from the design phase to implementation.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 3, 2014 1:38 PM PDT
- Three Point Turn