Dare is one of North America's leading agencies. Their success comes from their culture of innovation and unique agency structure, adding tech and planning to the traditional mix. Dare has a very simple strategy when it comes to recruitment. People have to be "good" and "nice". If you tick both boxes, read on.
We’re looking for a resourceful team player for whom no job is too small or too large as our new Front-End Web Developer. If you’re a person who thrives in a fast paced environment and who is savvy with the foreign language of HTML and CSS, this job might be for you.
What you’ll do:
• Assist with the building of various interactive campaigns, ranging from website to apps and ensure compatibility across a wide range of platforms.
• Assist/manage copy and layout changes and/or updates for ongoing campaigns.
• Assist in building responsive web pages using forward-thinking HTML and CSS, continually focusing on improving user experience and interaction design.
• Validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Partner with our producers and creatives to ensure our project and campaign deadlines are met.
• Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices.
What you’ll need:
• 2-3 years actively developing user interfaces and front-end code with expert knowledge of browser quirks and limitations.
• Working knowledge of Mobile Responsive Web Design and front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
• Development experience using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, and Flash.
• Understanding of CSS pre-processors (LESS and SASS, use of Variable, Mixins, Nesting).
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Meticulous attention to detail, self-starter, able to follow technical directions and handle projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work well in constantly changing environment / Ability to switch from project to project.
• Excellent communications and teamwork skills.
• Experience in an agency environment preferred.
Want to learn more about Dare? Visit our website at www.thisisdare.com.
Have a passion for new tech and the world of development? We’d love to hear from you!
- Date Posted:
- Apr 20, 2015 12:37 PM PDT
- DARE Vancouver
- DARE Vancouver
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Dare is one of North America's leading agencies. Their success comes from their culture of innovation and unique agency structure, adding tech and planning to the traditional mix. Dare has a very simple strategy when it comes to recruitment. People have to be "good" and "nice". If you tick both boxes, read on. more