Location: Vancouver, BC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical instructions for clients to install A/B testing tool scripts and test variations.
- Evaluate business goals provided by WiderFunnel strategists and develop tracking & tagging methods to allow our team and the clients’ teams to measure success.
- Perform a technical evaluation to determine if the testing scripts will impact on any existing coding on the site.
- Perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations. Must have excellent debugging skills to be able to ascertain the cause of the problem when a test is not performing as expected or is impacting on other reporting. Assist with tracking and improving the results of clients marketing campaigns.
- Manage the building, reporting and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests.
- Develop WiderFunnel’s internal project management and reporting tools and participate in technical R&D projects.
Why work at WiderFunnel?
- Founded in 2007, we are well-established CRO agency rapidly growing while retaining the feel of an exciting startup/boutique.
- We deliver the best conversion strategy for our clients.
- A stress free workplace reporting to tech savvy stakeholders.
- A diverse range of projects short and long, large and small.
- Work across a variety of stacks to perform a diverse range of tasks.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- A great downtown location.
- A fridge full of beer/ wine and some good company.
- Salary and benefits offered will be commensurate with experience.
We offer a collaborative work environment where you have the opportunity to not only drive change within our clients’ organizations but within ours as well
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now! or send your resume to email@example.com.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 25, 2014 10:29 AM PST
WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+ Improving our clients' marketing conversion rate and profit. That’s what we do. We eat, sleep, and breathe results. To us, that’s not a cliché—it’s how we believe business should... more