If you're highly motivated, passionate about technology, versatile, solutions-oriented and are looking to join a dynamic team in an environment where you can grow by working on cutting-edge technologies, contact us today.
Tract Systems Inc. is looking for a Front-End Cloud Developer, reporting to the VP Development for this exciting opportunity. You will share our vision and passion for a superior customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle, with a proven ability to design enterprise level business applications.
Tract Systems Inc. is building the next generation of cloud based Field Services Management Software. Utilizing the latest in GPS, Mobile, Web and back office technology to effectively connect, track, and manage all aspects of field services oriented business with their employees, customers and suppliers to improve overall efficiency, employee engagement, customer satisfaction and most importantly, the bottom line.
Based in Toronto, Tract Systems is a well funded early stage startup who’s Founder/President has proven experience building and growing successful companies.
Skills & Requirements
• Demonstrated technical ability in the development of enterprise class software.
• Excel in a faced paced results driven environment.
• Work equally well in both team collaboration and independent projects
• Experience and/or exposure in the following:
o Scala (Play, Akka, Spray frameworks/technologies)
o PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Riak
o Development of RESTful APIs and web services
o Mobile development (iOS preferred)
o deployment to Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Heroku, Linux, Git, Sbt, etc)
• Passion for long term customer service and doing things the right way.
• Competitive Salary with 3 weeks annual vacation.
• University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline with demonstrated software development skills.
• Detailed, results driven personality, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and detail-orientation throughout the project cycle.
• Excellent collaborative skills for working in a team environment.
• Self-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 25, 2015 2:11 PM PDT
- Tract Systems Inc.
- Tract Systems Inc.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tract Systems is a field service business management platform that brings business owners, employees, customers and resources together in the cloud. We make day-to-day work easier, more transparent and efficient by delivering powerful software at a price that makes it accessible to your small & medium sized business. Improve your overall efficiency, employee engagement and customer... more