Mobify is seeking amazing Front-End Engineers, because we're growing and quickly. Our Customer Success team is responsible for the development and roll-out of the Mobify platform for our premium customers. This is leading edge work for some of the biggest and most recognized brands such as Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC.
Check out some of our open source projects: http://github.com/mobify
- Develop mobile websites powered by Mobify and open source frameworks
- Work with a team of Producers, Designers, Mobile Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers to successfully launch mobile websites
- Solve complex problems related to front-end web development and provide accurate estimates and scope for team deliverables
- Help us improve our development standards and processes
- Contributing to the mobify.js project
- Possess great communication skills
- Have the ability to multitask and deal with several ongoing projects at once
- Want to tackle interesting problems
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a relevant field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- You contribute to the open source community and are active on blogs, twitter and HackerNews
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile shopping platform of choice for leading global retailers. We power shopping around the world through web, apps and brick and mortar stores.
Mobify's platform empowers marketers and developers at companies like Ann Taylor, Crocs, ideeli, Leading Hotels of the World, British Telecom and Beyond the Rack to deliver exceptional mobile shopping experiences that improve customer experience, and grow revenue.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada