As a Product Engineer at Mobify, you’ll help build the software that powers our platform: our Web Performance Optimization Services, Cloud Network and Customer Dashboard. You’ll work on the full stack, building service backends and crafting the client code that connects them to our customer’s websites.
Our agile teams focus on continuously delivering value to our customers. A combination of feature flags, code review, continuous integration coupled with a preference for iterative changes allow us to immediately push new code to production. We ship everyday.
You should have built, launched and supported web products. Our systems have high requirements for uptime, scalability and most importantly, speed!
- Delight customers by shipping awesome product
- Create and maintain scalable, fault tolerant code
- Discuss, debate and dream with the team about how to improve what we do
- Have shipped something you are proud of!
- Are a great developer, or are willing to put in the hard work to become one
- Believe in the web, open source, and making stuff really, really fast
- Contribute to open source projects - show us in your application!
- Maintain a personal or community website, portfolio or side project
- You’ve worked in a SaaS company before
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based technology company building the next generation of adaptive web products. Our vision is to mobify the web - to make it amazing and accessible on every device. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada