As a Product Engineer at Mobify, you’ll help build the software that powers our platform: our Web Performance Optimization Services, Cloud Network and Customer Dashboard. You’ll work on the full stack, building service backends and crafting the client code that connects them to our customer’s websites.
Our agile teams focus on continuously delivering value to our customers. A combination of feature flags, code review, continuous integration coupled with a preference for iterative changes allow us to immediately push new code to production. We ship everyday.
You should have built, launched and supported web products. Our systems have high requirements for uptime, scalability and most importantly, speed!
Want to find out more? Check out our open source projects, engineering or culture blog.
- Delight customers by shipping awesome product
- Create and maintain scalable, fault tolerant code
- Discuss, debate and dream with the team about how to improve what we do
- Have shipped something you are proud of!
- Are a great developer, or are willing to put in the hard work to become one
- Believe in the web, open source, and making stuff really, really fast
- Contribute to open source projects - show us in your application!
- Maintain a personal or community website, portfolio or side project
- You’ve worked in a SaaS company before
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile shopping platform of choice for leading global retailers. We power shopping around the world through web, apps and brick and mortar stores.
Mobify's platform empowers marketers and developers at companies like Ann Taylor, Crocs, ideeli, Leading Hotels of the World, British Telecom and Beyond the Rack to deliver exceptional mobile shopping experiences that improve customer experience, and grow revenue.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada