What you'll be doing:
• Become a key member of a small but fast growing software development team in a disruptive e-commerce startup
• Reporting directly to the CTO, the successful applicant will take their ambition, drive, passion for technology and apply it to a next generation suite of products solving key problems in the e-commerce space
Who are we looking for?
• Must have software development experience contributing to shipping real products utilizing agile development methodologies
• A clear track record for learning new technologies and techniques quickly
• Strong attention to detail and quality
• Solid analytical, critical thinking, technical skills and top notch problem solving capabilities
• Impressive software programming and web application development skills
o Software development experience in a Server Side language (Java is preferred but not required)
• Experience with data modeling and working with modern relational databases
• E-commerce experience (such as Shopify) is preferred
• Familiarity with the Facebook connect API is an asset
• Computer Science, Engineering Degree or proven equivalent (Translation: We won’t turn away super smart)
• A super-human ability to consume coffee and snacks
What you’ll be getting yourself into:
• We don’t believe in doors! (Nobody has an office, including the ‘boss’)
• Free lunch on Friday and random snacks! (Sugar, sugar, and … oh.. SUGAR)
• A place where your contributions have significant impact.
o You are not a number!
o You will be a key contributor in a new emerging company (this is what we expect of you)
• Competitive compensation, benefits, and stock options!
• A team that loves building and shipping products as much as you do
- Date Posted:
- Jun 4, 2014 1:29 PM PDT
- Toocoo Media Inc
- Toocoo Media Inc
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We’re changing how you sell products online. Toocoo was founded by a team of marketers. We’re obsessed with why consumers purchase products, what motivates them and which consumers will gravitate most towards which products and brands. We don’t think of customer segmentation and targeting as part of the job, it’s the whole job. That’s why our marketing services and software products are so... more