Here’s a chance to gain exposure to interesting technologies and clients, build your career doing great work, and lead a team of smart, talented people.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Why work at WiderFunnel?
- Founded in 2007, we are well-established CRO agency rapidly growing while retaining the feel of an exciting startup/boutique.
- We deliver the best conversion strategy for our clients.
- A stress free workplace reporting to tech savvy stakeholders.
- A diverse range of projects short and long, large and small.
- Work across a variety of stacks to perform a diverse range of tasks.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- A great downtown location.
- A fridge full of beer/ wine and some good company.
You are: Grit – Trust – Integrity – Maverick – Curiosity
- An experienced full stack developer with management experience and a broad range of knowledge in the web design industry.
- An Agile/Scrum and test-driven LAMP stack developer with a few years of experience ideally in an agency or startup environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with open LDAP and Ubuntu server.
- Some experience with PHP, MySQL and building web applications.
- Have a github account and contribute to online developer communities.
- Interested in metric driven UI/UX and think best practice design rules are a myth until proven.
- Interested in responsive, mobile design/development and the latest technology trends.
- Have a Computer Science Degree
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative work environment where you have the opportunity to not only drive change within our clients’ - - -organizations but within ours as well.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits that commensurate with experience.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 17, 2014 12:48 PM PST
WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+ Improving our clients' marketing conversion rate and profit. That’s what we do. We eat, sleep, and breathe results. To us, that’s not a cliché—it’s how we believe business should... more