As a member of our Brand team, you will have the chance to help us present our content in progressive and exciting ways.
Working with us means you’ll:
- Make a significant contribution to our marketing and communications initiatives and campaigns.
- Learn and grow professionally within our design community.
- Be part of a team that’s proud of the solutions we design and deliver.
- Collaborate with our Sales and Solutions teams to develop exceptional content and marketing collateral that showcase Architech’s capabilities.
- Design a variety of digital properties including our evolving corporate website, solution mockups, and web assets.
- Use and grow your marketing expertise to optimize our digital space and engage our target audience.
- Actively participate in our design community of practice by sharing ideas and best practices.
- Maintain consistency of our brand experience across our marketing content and collateral, employee-facing materials, and client-facing projects.
- Continue to adapt to changing requirements and processes as they are improved.
- Clearly communicate design ideas and justifications for final versions of digital material.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience in digital media design.
- Post-secondary education in design covering study of layout, typography and colour theory.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other editing tools.
- Previous experience with pre-press techniques and working with printers is an asset.
- Previous experience designing user interfaces and enhancing use of SEO analytics.
- Previous experience establishing and championing a corporate brand is an asset.
- Consulting experience providing recommendations for branding and marketing content is an asset.
- Exposure to a range of marketing mediums including digital and print media, including the production process.
- Familiarity with responsive web design and frameworks is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for details.
- Exposure and interest in photography and videography is an asset.
- Proficiency in wire-framing tools such as WireframeSketcher or OmniGraffle is an asset.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 19, 2014 1:47 PM PDT
Architech is an Innovation Accelerator for enterprise. We're a full-service digital studio specializing in ideation, design and development of innovative applications for mid-sized and large enterprises. Whether it's rapidly building inspiring digital experiences or M2M solutions, we combine creativity with deep technical expertise to connect people, systems, devices and data. more