HomeSav.com is Canada’s largest private members e-commerce website, focusing on the sale of luxury home décor and furnishings. Our goal is to delight and wow consumers by making it easy to shop for and discover new things to help make their home beautiful. Shopping should be simple: browse, buy, sit back and relax! HomeSav is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 start-ups by The Ontario Ministry of Economic Development & Innovation.
What We’re Looking For:
Reporting directly to the CEO, our star Growth Hacker will use their impressive knowledge base and previous experience to create new and aggressive strategies that focus on the increase of our user base and conversion rate. We’re looking for someone with a daring and innovative spirit, who loves to disrupt the status quo and develop impactful new methods for emerging into new markets, and inspiring and retaining existing users.
• Build and execute user acquisition strategy with a strong emphasis on conversion methodologies
• Drive new user acquisition and retention initiatives through web assets, social media, and online marketing
• Accountable for all marketing related A/B test strategies Content marketing, product marketing, and email marketing implementations and optimizations
• Pilot, measure and evaluate ideas through ad-hoc experiments
• Optimize existing ideas and channels
• Analyze user and product data to uncover additional growth opportunities
• Acquire/create viral and exclusive contents that drive engagement from users, partners and influencers, including vertical Blogs by topics, videos, webinars, big data search, events, etc.
• Develop and communicate a deep understanding of the pivotal issues for the client segments in each market, including PR/AR, public speaking at events, and media coverage interview.
• Managing our affiliates programs, and acquiring top performing publishers.
• Standardize your process lifecycle from inception and iterative implementation, to performance reporting; to ensure it is “Lean, Predictable, Replicable, and Scalable”.
• Research and gather data on industry trends and developments.
• Provide analysis to product manager for strategic business decisions.
• Perform pricing and cost analysis.
• Generate ad-hoc reports.
• Work closely with other departments on pricing, distribution, products and sales initiatives.
• Analyze and derive insights from marketing campaigns to help improve programs and drive a stronger ROI
• Take the ownership of the projects assigned Be the primary resource for the projects owned Maintain great working relationship with other team members Adopt new technologies and improved business processes for innovations and efficiency
• Drive projects focusing on new user growth, mobile usage, and revenue - working closely with design, product, engineering, and data teams
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of customer acquisition and retention cost, lifetime value, and cost per lead including the mechanisms necessary to track and report
• Knowledge of advertising analytics, KPI’s, interaction design, usability, A/B testing and variant testing
• Applied mathematician, strong analytical skill, and is data-oriented with a strong business and product sense
• Coding experience to implement changes, tests, code snippets from 3rd party tools, etc.
• Strong verbal and communication skills is paramount
• Self-motivator and must work well independently and with team members
• Social media experience and email marketing experience
• Exceptional analytical ability
• Experience driving marketing campaigns from beginning to end
• Not afraid to talk to customers
• SEO and SEM experience
• Experience with A/B testing, funnel optimization and data intensive analysis
• Experience with Scripting and Rails or other MVC Frameworks
HomeSav offers the opportunity to work with a growing team and provides employees with the opportunity to have direct impact on the growth and success of the company by working closely with company founders. We offer a competitive group benefit package and look to compensate employees commensurate with experience.
To express interest, please visit our Careers site (http://www.rebellionmedia.com/job-openings), and select the Growth Hacker posting under HomeSav. (NOTE: Look for the "Apply" button!). All applications will be kept confidential.
Downtown Toronto, easily accessible by public transportation. Ability to work remotely several days a week.
- Date Posted:
- Dec 5, 2013 2:04 PM PST
Homesav is a leading online shopping club (also known as flash sale site) featuring top designer brand name home decor at up to 70% off retail. We create a personalized shopping experience for our members by introducing them to new brands daily and carefully selecting high quality products for them. We work with hundreds of major brands to hold first come, first served sales that, typically last only 72-96 hours &... more