We need an experienced growth focused marketer to identify new channels to acquire customers, run tests to validate those opportunities, and then develop a plan to scale proven channels.
We want someone who can sit there with a list of smart shit that's going to grow Unbounce's customer base and people will be like, "You can't do that." And they'll be like, "Oh yeah? Watch me!"
The Type of Person We're Looking For:
- You are 100% focused on growth.
- You have 4+ years experience in multi-disciplined marketing roles.
- You thrive in a startup environment with minimal direction.
- You are excited by and knowledgeable about online marketing. You always stay atop developing trends.
- You're wise in the ways of analytics. You have experience using Google Analytics to find opportunities and track the success of your campaigns.
- You're a hustler. A doer. You work well within a team, but are resourceful and rely on no one.
- You're entrepreneurial and have experience conceiving ideas, validating and scaling them.
- You crave feedback and welcome all ideas from the team regarding new initiatives or new approaches to the projects you're working on.
- Identify new channels that may generate new customers either by self-directed research, or by collecting ideas from the team.
- Create plans to validate those channels with the least effort possible.
- Work with the Campaign Strategy Manager each quarter to prioritize projects based on resources and expected opportunity.
- Take full responsibility for the execution of each new program.
- Based on the success (or failure) of each program, make recommendations to Marketing management about which new channels are worth pursuing, including the resources needed for and estimated results of a full rollout.
- Report on successes and insights on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 11, 2015 9:41 PM PST
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more