Location: Kingston, Ontario
Hey, Kingston, you gave us your best the very first time we knocked on your door. So we're at it again, looking for some more great people to join the Kingston group of Remote Gurus.
The guru team at Shopify supports shop owners around the clock.
We're looking for some more talented people to join our existing remote Guru team in Kingston on a full time 40 hours a week basis.
So, what is a Shopify Guru exactly? Gurus can build an online store with both eyes closed and a backwards keyboard. That's how amazing they know the ins and outs of creating an Shopify store. You'll help Shopify customers get their online shops up and running and answer all of their questions along the way. With over to 100,000+ Shopify stores worldwide, and 4,000 being launched every month, we are looking to bring on another crew member in Kingston right away!
What are we looking for right now?
- You're an internet wizard and have experience working on cloud based platforms. This includes social media.
- You're the Sherlock of 2014. You're able to find the best resources to share with customers so they can be successful.
- You're a warrior. You have a thick skin and your writing skills make Mark Twain envious.
- You can type like a mad man and have at least 40 hours a week to devote to this role.
- You've had a customer service role you love and you're all about helping people.
How does this work?
- Your time will be spent emailing shop owners, talking on the phone and online chats helping them be successful using Shopify.
- You are helping with them with anything and everything to do with their shop. Take a look through our documentation for just a teaser of what you might be asked about: http://docs.shopify.com/
- You will have 40 hours per week.
- Be available for non standard (9-5) hours with some weekend work. An 8 hour shift might be 1pm - 9pm or 7am - 3pm.
- Work remotely! Coffee Shop, Patio, the comfort of your dreamy sofa so long as you have a DSL or Cable internet connection.
- Constant contact with your team lead to help you grow and develop.
- Flexible Vacation
- Perks like an annual fitness allowance, professional development and a computer to do your awesome work.
Where do I sign up?
- Please click here and fill in your information. Send us a unique cover letter. No doubt we'll fall asleep at the sight of "I'm looking for part time employment in a dynamic work environment that will continue to utilize my creative skills" as would our customers. We want to know about you!
- Show us how you understand the internet and show us how you're going to be a killer Guru (hard work - thick skin - sense of humour)
- Tell us why you want to work in Kingston and why remote work is best for you.
- Tell us about your time spent trying out or using the Shopify platform. As a Guru, it is really important to have built a store.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 28, 2014 4:00 AM PDT
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Shopify is an Ottawa based commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at their retail location, and everywhere in between. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, a point of sale system to power retail sales and a card reader to accept payments through a mobile phone. Shopify currently powers over 80,000 active online stores... more