Location: Minneapolis, MN
UnityWorks Media is looking for a Helpdesk Technician to join their Minneapolis MN team!
UnityWorks is a leader in providing web video products and solutions to the automotive industry. Founded in 2001, UnityWorks has flourished from just three employees to a dynamic and diverse team of more than 100 talented, professional, go-getters that make things happen! Our team is comprised entirely of creative and tech-savvy in-house specialists that bring creative ideas to life in unexpected and beautiful ways.
As a Helpdesk Technician, you will provide end-user support and maintenance for the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. You will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide ongoing end-user assistance where required.
- Perform both on-site & remote analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop problems for end-users including recommendations and implementation of corrective solutions
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot user workstations and related hardware
- Manage IP phone systems setup and support
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors for equipment or service requests
- Assist in the creation, configuration and management of new mail accounts
- Develop and maintain inventory of all monitors, desktops, laptops, keyboards, hard drives, modems, network cards and other computing components and equipment
- Assist in development and implementation of long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future hardware needs
- 1 - 3 years equivalent work experience managing a minimum of 30 end-users
- Excellent technical knowledge of desktop/laptop hardware and internal components
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards (ie Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2012 R2 and the TCP/IP protocol stack)
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with excellent communication
- Customer service focused with experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Degree or diploma in IT or Comp Sci an asset
We look forward to hearing from you! For more information about UnityWorks, please visit our company website at: www.unityworks.us.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be notified. UnityWorks Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work related accommodations, please specify.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 24, 2015 1:01 AM PST
- Autodata Solutions
- Autodata Solutions
- London, Ontario, Canada
Autodata Solutions is a technology integration and products company serving the world's largest auto manufacturers and their partners with data aggregation, syndication, technology and custom solutions. It is our mission to provide custom solutions and online applications that increase the effectiveness of the automotive sales chain and help put vehicles in consumer’s driveways. We have a... more