HEXONET is a fast-paced and a highly innovative company, where our smarts and hard working - while having fun - attitude, has been the secret to our worldwide success and appeal. Tens of thousands of customers, from over 100 countries, rely on HEXONET’s core Internet technologies everyday for domain name systems, DNS, SSL security, and more. We are looking for a candidate that seeks a challenge and wants to see their work and efforts directly benefit people across the globe.
HEXONET is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to design, create and manage the company’s next generation customer interfaces. You will be working locally with the Product Manager on meeting our customer’s usability and functional requirements, while also working remotely, with the company’s System Engineers out of Homburg, Germany.
The goal of this Front End Developer position is to help HEXONET extend and enhance its renowned back-end system platform into new markets that rely on highly functional, but easy to use web interfaces. Your challenge is to meet project deliverables on schedule while staying aware of the customer business needs, coordinating across geographic diverse teams and most importantly contributing to the overall improvement of HEXONET’s technology.
Front-end Developer Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the customer requirements process – evaluating requirements and estimating development effort.
- Communicate customer feedback and suggestions to Product Manager to enhance products and services. Bring forth issues of interest or concern for customers at meetings and planning
- Together with the System Engineering team, ensure iteration deliverable commitments are met.
- Ensure quality through unit testing and providing QA guidance for the most effective testing interface functionality and quality
- Maintain internal documentation as reference for the support and implementation team.
- Contribute to external documentation for new and enhanced functionality.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Bachelor or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Experience designing and implementing complete front-end framework/strategy
- Frameworks: PHP MVC frameworks such as CakePHP, Symfony, FuelPHP, Zend,
- Integration of APIs and technologies, like Facebook Graph, Twitter, Google+, OAuth, OpenID
- Strong focus on security; knowledge about session handling, XSS, session fixation, escaping, code injection, two factor authentication
- Extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle, including application program development technology
- Excellent analytical ability and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with staff and the Executive
- Experience working in a team environment (fellow HEXONERDS)
What Does HEXONET Offer?
- An innovate and diverse company with tens of thousands of customers
- A cool and interesting work climate with flexible work hours
- Flat management structure with friendly access to everyone
- An open-end full time contract and fair compensation
Interested candidates should send their resume, with salary expectations and availability, to email@example.com.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 14, 2014 1:43 PM PDT
- HEXONET Services Inc.
Since 1999, HEXONET has been a leading developer and service provider of reseller technologies for the domain industry, including domain backordering. Thousands of resellers, startups and service providers from across the world trust HEXONET as their domain platform provider. And today, HEXONET manages over 2.0 million domains for its clients. 1API GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of HEXONET. more