Hurrier is the easiest way to shop from local stores in your neighbourhood on-line and have anything delivered on-demand. We’re growing like crazy and looking for hustlers, go-getters and rockstars to take things to the next level.
We’re looking to bring on a Software Engineer to help take things to the next level.
What You'll Be Doing
- Launching and maintaining features for our retail partners and consumers as well as building internal analytical tools
- Working across multiple intersecting projects and technologies
- Working on several products to extend and enhance our web application
What You Already Have
- Post-secondary education in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or related field
- Ruby on Rails experience, or a willingness and ability to dive in and learn extremely quickly
- Experienced with HTML & CSS as well as web and mobile tool kits
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership in your work
- Comfortable working both alone and in teams of various sizes
- Self-motivated drive to build, launch and iterate on products under pressure
- Experience with mobile development (Android/iOS) is a plus
What We’ll Set You Up With
- A fun and awesome environment located in downtown Toronto at the Burroughs Building (HIGHLINE headquarters)
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas and help shape the direction of the company
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
If you think you’re a good fit, send us your resume and cover letter and tell us why you’re the ideal candidate.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 26, 2014 8:44 AM PST
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hurrier is transforming local commerce by making everything in the city on-demand. Whip out your phone and with a few clicks you could have raw steaks and a 6-pack delivered to your BBQ within an hour. Hurrier’s platform seamlessly connects consumers, retailers and couriers in a highly addictive way. more