Vidyard is looking for an Inside Sales Development Representative to be the backbone of our sales process. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities.
In this entry level position, you’ll be working closely with Account Executives and Marketing to develop targeted strategies and messaging in order to drive opportunities for new business. If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual, who’s a self starter – we’d love to chat!
As an Inside Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Sales Pipeline
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize video marketing in conjunction with marketing automation platforms
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed business
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Have prospecting and CRM experience
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Understand customer needs and meet those individual needs with a successful product sale
To apply, you will:
- Include your cover letter and resume describing your unique fit for this role
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, free on site massages, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
- Date Posted:
- Jan 13, 2016 4:53 PM PST
- Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we are passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens as we build the category, push our service to new levels and win over and support our awesome customers. If you are a high performer who enjoys being part of something big then we’d love to have... more