Vidyard is looking for an Inside Sales Development Representative to be the backbone of our sales process. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities.
In this entry level role, you’ll be working closely with Account Executives and Marketing to develop targeted strategies and messaging in order to drive opportunities for new business. If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual, who’s a self-starter – we’d love to chat!
As our Inside Sales Development Representative, you will:
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
• Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
• Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
• Evangelize video marketing in conjunction with marketing automation platforms
• Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
To be an effective team member, you will:
• Have prospecting and CRM experience
• Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
• Thrive in a fast paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
• Understand customer needs and meet those individual needs with a successful product sale
You will be a successful Vidyardian if you share our passion and are looking for the following:
• Growth – Working alongside highly skilled individuals, you have the opportunity to make this position your own by generating and managing your own projects and watching your deliverables make a significant impact
• Flexibility – Set your own work schedule around our core hours of 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Awesome Co-Workers – 5/5 Vidyardians surveyed agree our people are amazing
• Fun – Nerf guns, foosball, mini-putt, TF2 nights, go-karts and the list goes on…
• Consumables – Free daily-catered lunches, snacks and all the tea, coffee, hot chocolate and pop you could desire
• Money – Competitive pay and benefits
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we’re passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens, as we build the category, push our service to new levels and support our awesome customers.
To apply, you will:
• Include your cover letter and resume
• Include any links to your blog, twitter, etc. where we can learn more about your thoughts on technology
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vidyard. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Manager.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 15, 2015 11:56 AM PDT
- Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Vidyard is the world’s leading video marketing platform and we are passionate about helping companies grow their business with video. Our fun, dynamic, fast-paced environment is where the magic happens as we build the category, push our service to new levels and win over and support our awesome customers. If you are a high performer who enjoys being part of something big then we’d love to have... more