Dejero simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP.
Its LIVE+ platform enables broadcasters, media organizations, and mobile production companies to reliably reach their global TV, web and mobile audiences instantly and cost-effectively. Dejero’s proprietary cloud-based platform intelligently manages and bonds wired and wireless network connections to deliver broadcast-quality live video from virtually anywhere.
Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, Dejero is trusted for mobile video contribution around the globe.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our global sales team, based out of our Waterloo office. The primary focus of this individual is to coordinate all phases of the sales cycle including lead qualification, discovery phone calls, account management, proposals, and contracts to acquire new business as well as being the primary point of contact for front-line sales inquiries.
- Support our Global Sales Team which includes Regional Sales, Field Sales Engineering, Technical Support and Sales Operational Support team members in head office and remote locations
- Manage the day to day relationship within our customer base and internal teams as appropriate to support new and recurring business development; facilitate interactions between the two groups
- Retain current customer base by providing exceptional customer service and developing professional relationships
- Maintain data integrity of our CRM database to ensure detailed records of account activity and reporting
- Prepare and assist with reports, analytics and related activities to support forecasting and planning (i.e. purchase history reports, trend analysis, review and identify account penetration / further opportunities to grow the business)
- Complete customer quotes and sales proposals in a clear and concise manner
- Efficient processing of quotes, order requests and related inquiries via telephone, e-mail and fax in a timely and efficient manner
- Analyze and recommend process / communication improvements where appropriate
- Six (6) key areas that are outlined further below: Support global Sales team, pre-qualify sales leads, coordinate Technical Support contracts, assist Field Sales Engineering and Support team, learn and understand Dejero technology and applications, and monitor and alert on overages for data plans.
1) Support global Sales team:
- Assist with demo logistics if required
- Assist with maintaining customer database
- Lease Renewals
- Coordinate rentals
- Coordinate special events / work closely with Marketing where appropriate
2) Pre-Qualify Sales Leads:
- Qualify sales leads received from trade shows, web requests and email addresses (info)
- Distribute leads / related information to the Sales team
- Add these as a sales lead contact in CRM database
3) Support Contracts:
- Check on support renewals due
- Quote and distribute support quotes
4) Assist FSE and Support team if required:
- Quotes for spare parts
- Assist with forwarding / following up on Sales requests that our Support team receives with the Regional Sales Managers and/or appropriate contact person
5) Learn and Understand Dejero Technology and Applications
6) Monitor and alert on overages for data plans
- Order entry and tracking in a backup capacity as needed (with Sales Operations Coordinator)
- This position will require some work outside of standard business hours for tradeshows, meetings, and occasional support / meetings to support activities in other time zones
- This role reports to the SVP Global Sales
- You are energetic and passionate about customer service and meeting customer’s needs
- Solid English telephone communication skills, exceptional verbal skills, persuasion and ability to sell to customer needs and close
- Highly organized, persistent and completes tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Excellent written communications, data entry / processing skills
- Consummate problem solver, able to identify and document key details, and follow up with stakeholders as needed
- Strong team player; willing to share and brainstorm with the team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment
- Respectful, professional, diligent, reliable and dependable
- 3+ years of experience in an inside sales or related capacity and/or customer service team with external sales focus
- Previous experience with a CRM / ERP tool an asset. Solid MS Office Suite required
- Post-secondary diploma / degree desired although not required
- Good sense of humour!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary: competitive – depends on experience and qualification
- Date Posted:
- Sep 16, 2015 1:50 PM PDT
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Dejero simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP. Many of the world’s top broadcasters rely on Dejero for their mobile newsgathering needs. At Dejero, we like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas,... more