The ideal candidate has experience building integrations and interfaces for enterprise software. They are looking for an opportunity to leverage their existing skills while developing new skills as a leading practitioner in next generation SaaS technology.
As a Balkon Integration Consultant, you will bring your unique experience and your passion for learning and developing new skills to a team where we all work to support each other in delivering top-tier customer service and solutions that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Requirements gathering: Understanding customer integrations requirements and how they relate to Workday and other in-scope system functionality
- Configuration: Collaborating to define the configuration requirements, build and then test integrations between Workday and any other in-scope systems
- Data conversion: Assisting the customer in gathering current system data and helping to convert the data into the format required for integration with Workday
- Testing: Helping the customer and systems team test integrations and the overall Workday solution
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate customers on integrations and the overall Workday solution
- At least 2 years experience building integrations and interfaces for enterprise software
- 2 years experience and expertise in building and delivering enterprise software using modern technologies such as SOAP-based Web Services, BPEL, WS-* Standards, XSLT and Java
- Experience in transforming XML via XSLT
- Experience with Eclipse development tools preferred
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented concepts
- Knowledgeable in Web Services (WSDL, SOAP)
- Knowledgeable in J2EE or .NET
- Knowledgeable in XSD, WSDL preferred
- Knowledge of Cape Clear optional
- Track record of working with or within the HR or HRIT function
- Detailed working knowledge of how HR services are delivered at the process level
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
- Deep functional knowledge of HR, benefit, payroll, and talent management business applications
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic start-up environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have a passion for learning and an obsession with figuring out how things work.
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Date Posted:
- Nov 21, 2014 11:32 AM PST
- Balkon Inc
- Balkon Inc
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
At Balkon we believe you cannot be all things to all people. So we are focused on one thing - Workday. It is all that we do, and we are committed to doing it the best. At Balkon we are dedicated to providing top-tier customer service as we help our clients in Canada and around the globe, to implement, optimize, and maintain Workday's solutions. more