The Unbounce Creative team is looking for an Interactive Designer. This creative role focuses on crafting compelling interactive experiences, with conversions in mind. We are looking for a designer that loves the craft of pixels, with a tendency to code.
This position is open to candidates in Vancouver.
A Little Bit About You:
- You have 2+ years of design experience, or you're a telented grad
- You want to sink your teeth into work on brand efforts such as our company website, epic interactive "big content" pieces, a wide range of marketing campaigns and collateral, the Unbounce Academy, our Call to Action Conference, the Conversion Road Trip, and landing page templates
- The ability to hand-code your designs into valid HTML and CSS with pixel-perfect precision is considered a big plus
- You drool over the idea of working with a successful SaaS startup
- You see design as a process to solve challenges
- Your eyes have grids on them, you are fanatical about typography, and you bleed every colour of the rainbow
- You have a fluid ability to design in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (knowledge of After Effects is a plus)
- You're a delight to work with
- Working with the Art Director to build exceptional web experiences
Creating marketing collateral for a wide range of online marketing campaigns
- Building landing pages using Unbounce for a multitude of brand initiatives
- Working within established brand guidelines and developing image styles and typography
- Producing finished work in accordance with pixel perfect standards set by the Art Director
- Most importantly you will be a pleasure to work with and will contribute to our awesome culture!
- Date Posted:
- Apr 15, 2015 5:18 PM PDT
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more