You are a full stack software engineer turned mobile, because you believe in a future where every individual carries a powerful and portable micro-computer. You’ve written several native iOS apps and your shipped products have tens of thousands of users. You’re eager to work on the cutting edge of platforms and technologies and experiment with every new feature that comes out in mobile platform betas. You seek opportunities to create applications that are out of the ordinary and use best development practices.
If this sounds like you, then feel free to read on!
- Build and release cutting edge native iOS applications.
- Maintain existing mobile applications and make modifications as required.
- As our team grows, lead and coordinate small teams of developers.
- Research and evaluate a variety of mobile software products.
- Engage in scientific research to identify solutions to unsolved development challenges.
- Some contribution to Android projects.
- 3 years mobile software development/engineering experience.
- Experience shipping applications that reach large numbers of users.
- Experience with C, C++11, C++14, Java, XCode.
- Template metaprogramming.
- Experience with signal processing techniques using at least one or more of the following: Fast Fourier Transform (FFT), Short Time Fast Fourier Transform (STFT), Spectral Analysis.
- Experience with two or more of the following frameworks: Accelerate, Core Animation, UI Kit, AudioToolbox, AudioUnit.
- Agile development experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Program Management experience.
- Android development experience.
- Start-up experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science
Apply to email@example.com
When applying, be sure to include links to examples of your work and/or your Github account
Your resume and cover letter
Please note that this full time, permanent opportunity is on-site in our Yaletown, downtown Vancouver office, 520-280 Nelson Street V6B 2E2.
Our benefits include 3 weeks vacation to start, extended medical, dental and vision coverage with RSP matching, profit sharing, Employee/Family Assistance Program, stock options, learning and development budgets, organic snacks, and other funded team events.
Compensation ranges from $84K - $110K.
We really appreciate all applications and we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
- Date Posted:
- Dec 15, 2015 11:59 AM PST
- Venture Media
- Venture Media
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Venture Media is unique. Think of it like a tech lab, building and evolving great tech ideas and projects with millions of eyeballs on our projects across mobile, social and the web. The success of our mobile/web/social projects such as BlackFriday.com, our domain platform Mark.com, Mybible.com, Canvus.com (and more) have allowed us the luxury of picking and choosing new or revamped ideas to... more