Aim Big. Be Great. Be loved by Customers. That’s our vision here at Resolver. We are transforming the way our customers think about risk. Our customers are some of the largest organizations in the world. Over 1,000 of them in 100 countries use our cloud based software application to reduce risk in their business. We are an established high growth software company that continues to evolve. We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow with us. The role?
Job Posting # 2661
• Develop new user-facing features
• Fix bugs in new features and legacy applications
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Education and experience:
• An understanding of how to implement effective security and data protection
• Experience with Cloud deployment architectures
• Experience with Async.js, Koa.js, ES6 features, and other modern Node modules
• University degree
• Excellent creative problem solving skills
• Passion for innovative technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to direct communicate concisely in a manner that suits the intended audience
• Excel independently or as a member of a team
What can you expect at Resolver? Our values are Passion, Ambition, Accountability, Collaboration, and Experimentation. Our employees take advantage of competitive salary and benefits, open office work environment, working with the latest technology, equipment, and tools. We are a young and energetic environment offering a dynamic working environment! Contact us to find out more. Email email@example.com or see www.resolver.com to apply. Qualified applicants should quote job posting # 2661. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 7, 2016 10:15 AM PST
- Resolver Inc.
- Resolver Inc.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Resolver is the risk backbone for over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations. Our cloud software takes the uncertainty from risk based decisions, so that our customers can perform as planned. Resolver’s integrated platform supports application areas including Decision Making, Internal Control, Internal Audit, Compliance Management, Enterprise Risk Management and Incident Management.... more