Join our team and take our page builder to the next level.
- Suggest, scope, design and implement new code for our application platform.
- Improve the quality and functionality of the existing code by employing software best practices.
- Work with our Product and UX teams to improve the overall user experience.
- Work with our Customer Success team to support our applications and our customers.
- Participate in our agile process by being an active contributor in daily standups and bi-weekly sprint kick-offs and retrospectives.
- Assist with production support of the features you deliver.
- Push the bounds of what Unbounce is doing today by thinking about and advocating for where our software will be tomorrow.
- Grow, learn and share.
What we are looking for:
- In depth knowledge of object oriented and functional programming concepts and design patterns
- Appreciate the value of UI design and UX and can apply your knowledge of the DOM, CSS3 and HTML5 to creating a clean, usable UI
- May not be an eloquent poet or orator, but can convincingly argue a point verbally and in writing, and are not afraid to either
- Date Posted:
- Apr 17, 2014 9:41 AM PDT
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more