Chef’s Plate is a Toronto startup that is redefining the way Canadians eat. We built Chef’s Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better. We provide exceptional food direct to our customers online. Since launching late 2014, we have have been blown away by customer response. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada.
- Attention to detail and a 'perfectionist' attitude towards your work
- Experience with REST API services
- Delivered projects to completion using AngularJS or React that are being used in the real world
- Continuous Integration and Unit Testing knowledge
- Creative problem solving ability and fast learning
- Experience with ecommerce
- Data analytics and charting knowledge (D3)
- A passion for food!
Our Frontend Tech Stack:
- ReactJS, Reflux, Bootstrap, SASS, Gulp, NodeJS/Express, Docker
We’re building the leading online food brand in Canada. If you’re looking to get involved in the early stages of a large business opportunity, then this role is for you!
- Flexible work hours
- Downtown office location at Adelaide & Duncan
- Large opportunity for increased responsibility and growth in the company
- Have a real impact on a growing business
- Employee discounts on all Chef's Plate weekly deliveries
- Date Posted:
- Jul 24, 2015 8:17 AM PDT
- Chef's Plate