We're looking for someone that really wants to have an impact on the development of a complex application that uses leading edge technology. It's a great environment to have your voice heard, and to apply your skills in an agile, fast moving, environment with great people.
Skills & Requirements
We're looking for a strong intermediate who is looking to grow rapidly in an environment where they will be a key contributor, who will have a lot of scope to express their talents and ideas. We're small and flexible (in addition to being agile).
- We want strong professional development credentials - ideally a degree in CS or evidence that you've got the equivalent depth.
- We expect that you know best practices, and you'll have opinions on how to apply them.
- 2-3 years working with node.js / mongoDB.
You will fit right in if:
- You love solving problems, exploring new technologies and often ask why
- You're passionate about your work; you take pride in what you do.
- You're detail oriented - you'll identify the key points that could make a big difference if they're not done right, and you'll raise those points fearlessly.
- You're pragmatic - products need to ship.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where we iterate fast and often.
- You love to take off your headphones and connect with the people around you - you're a strong communicator, you speak gently and clearly, you listen well, and you write well.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 9, 2014 8:22 AM PDT
We are solving a real-world problem - how to improve the auto service customer experience. But we're ambitious - we are planning to go beyond improving, we want to transform the experience. Our customers are service providers who want to do a better job communicating with their customers and we are giving them 21st century tools to help them do that. Check out the video at http://autoserve1.com more