Mobify is looking for a Junior Engineer to join our quickly expanding Revenue Team. You'll be working directly with our Sales Engineers to design and build custom software for prospective customers as well as your colleagues. In this dynamic role, you’ll have the opportunity to hone your skills in multiple faculties by working alongside our engineers, marketers, and salespeople on projects that affect the whole company and our ever-growing global community of customers.
As a part of the Revenue team, you'll be contributing to a dynamic sales environment by investigating and implementing new approaches to everyday opportunities that our team faces. From prototyping to deployment, you'll have the freedom to create new techniques for streamlining the sales process and to develop creative solutions for our customers.
- Create custom software to aid in competitive analysis and lead generation.
- Contribute to proof of concepts and custom integrations for prospective customers.
- Contribute to new and existing integrations with top eCommerce platforms.
- Aid your teammates by automating repetitive tasks.
- Create new and exciting features for Mobify.com.
- Discuss, debate, and imagine creative solutions that help our whole team be more effective.
- Have shipped something you are proud of!
- Are a great developer, or are willing to put in the hard work to become one
- Can hack your way around a command line without breaking a sweat
- Believe in the web, open source, and using your knowledge to help others
- Like to hack on creative solutions to everyday problems
- Have real experience with front-end web technology, and are able to show us that you know it inside out
- Can multitask over multiple projects, have great communication skills and want to learn from and inspire the people you work with
- Are ready to be involved in all the stages of conceiving, designing, building and delivering great product
- Have a degree or diploma in Computer Science or Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and amazing coding ability
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience developing with web technologies
- Have experience with scripting and automation techniques using any of the usual suspects: Bash, Perl, Ruby, or Python
- Are comfortable with revision control systems like Git
- Contribute to open source projects - let’s see that Github portfolio!
- Maintain a personal or community website, portfolio or side project
- History of working in a start-up environment
- Have automated parts of your life with cool technology
- Have experience in sales or a customer facing role
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile shopping platform of choice for leading global retailers. We power shopping around the world through web, apps and brick and mortar stores.
Mobify's platform empowers marketers and developers at companies like Ann Taylor, Crocs, ideeli, Leading Hotels of the World, British Telecom and Beyond the Rack to deliver exceptional mobile shopping experiences that improve customer experience, and grow revenue.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada