Mobify is seeking amazing Junior Front-End Engineers, because we're growing and quickly. If you are a new grad, or are starting out in your career as a software engineer - this could be your dream job!
Check out some of our open source projects: http://github.com/mobify
- Maintain mobile websites powered by Mobify and open source frameworks
- Quickly investigate and understand customer websites and codebases
- Solve complex front-end web development problems experienced by our customers
- Consult Front-End Engineers and Designers to tackle the really tough customer issues
- Support our vast customer base in a friendly, constructive and clear manner
- Build out documentation for common issues and helpful hints/tutorials
- Contribute to adaptive.js and our custom web development plugins
- Excellent writing ability and customer service skills
- Enjoy the process of understanding and solving unique, new problems
- Prioritize tasks as they are received and respond to tickets in a timely manner
- Have a degree in Computer Science
- You contribute to the open source community and are active on blogs, twitter and HackerNews
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile shopping platform of choice for leading global retailers. We power shopping around the world through web, apps and brick and mortar stores.
Mobify's platform empowers marketers and developers at companies like Ann Taylor, Crocs, ideeli, Leading Hotels of the World, British Telecom and Beyond the Rack to deliver exceptional mobile shopping experiences that improve customer experience, and grow revenue.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada