Job ID: GRPR114/115
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 18,000 customers in 90 countries. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and were recognized by numerous awards including Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2012 and 2011), Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Deloitte's list of 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2013).
With over 325 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com).
We are looking for energetic and easy going people to join our growing team. We are looking for individuals with a good understanding of Software implementation and Customer Service, and are interested in expanding their skill sets while working on exciting projects. The candidate must be self motivated and capable of working independently and in a larger synergetic team setting. You will be providing support to decision makers of Fortune 1000 companies therefore a professional phone presence is a must.
Global Relay provides a supportive environment that fosters growth on both personal and career fronts. If you are outgoing, have strong attention to detail, eager to learn new technologies and have what it takes to make it through technically difficult implementations. This job is for you!
• Responsible for Global Relay product suite implementations
• Responsible for assisting Business Development Team as a Sales Engineer on technical customer calls
• Collaborate with other departments during the product implementation process
• Ability to speak and write English fluently and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
• Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning; comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic with a willingness to multi-task and flexible to take on varied responsibilities
• Good judgment to proactively and independently solve problems and make decisions
• Highly motivated and energetic, with excellent organization skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• General understanding of domains and networking principles
• Has a proven history of previous successes in a setting where minimal direction was provided
• 1-2 years of experience in Technical Customer Service or customer service call center is an asset
• Familiarity with Salesforce and Confluence WIKI is a plus
• Microsoft Exchange/Groupwise/Zimbra Server experience is an asset
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Save your PDF using the following format "FirstName LastName (Application Date)". Reference "Provisioning Engineer_GRPR114/115” in email subject line.
No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 26, 2014 2:46 PM PDT
- Global Relay Communications Inc.
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 18,000 customers in 90 countries. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android,... more