Based in Calgary, Helcim is a lower cost and contract-free alternative to the big bank-owned credit card processors. We are a team of talented individuals determined to out-do our competitors. Our passion allows us to be approachable, innovative and to create a great customer experience. With a strong focus on e-commerce, we've become a Canadian leader in the design and operation of state-of-the-art online processing platforms.
We need additional team members to help manage our growth. A great attitude and a willingness to learn are key. Helcim is a fast-paced, high-demand company and team members must work well under pressure and enjoy having a diverse to-do list.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Provide information on our services and pricing by phone and email
• Facilitate the sales process for clients who submit applications online
• Generate quotes and pricing comparisons for potential clients
• Provide assistance with application paperwork
• Follow up by telephone and email with potential customers
• Data entry of new and existing client information
• Helping current clients with support questions
• Miscellaneous administrative tasks
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have exceptional communication skills, written and oral
• Must be friendly and able to effectively deal with customers
• Must be organized and able to manage time sensitive tasks
• Must be a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude
• Strong attention to detail is essential
• Must undergo a criminal and credit check
• Past experience in an office environment or with customer service is an asset
• Post-secondary education is an asset
This position takes place in an office environment. Involves repetitive arm, hand and finger movement. Daily stair climbing, occasional exposure to noise and changes in temperature.
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
Salary based on experience. We offer employer-paid health benefits and flexible vacation time. All you can eat rice-krispies squares. 40 hours per week; 9am to 5pm
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Sep 20, 2013 9:53 AM PDT
- Helcim Inc
Helcim Inc. is a privately-owned Canadian card processor and merchant account provider headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Since 2006, Helcim has been providing Canadian business owners with fast and affordable credit and debit processing services. With a focus on e-commerce, Helcim has become a Canadian leader in the design and operations of state-of-the-art online processing platforms. more