Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll be responsible for managing our most important partner relationships. You’ll have a clear understanding of what’s important to our partners and how Method can best work with them. You’ll unite other Methoders to create and deliver amazing partner programs.
Product and company
Method Integration Inc. creates web applications for SMBs (small and medium sized businesses). Our apps have strong integrations with other SMB apps, such as QuickBooks and Google Apps. Our flagship product is Method CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method CRM apart is its patent-pending accounting synchronization engine, and its ability to be completely customized from head-to-toe. Method CRM is a fast-growing company with a dynamic team located in the heart of Toronto’s entertainment district. We’ve recently been featured in TechCruch, National Post, Toronto Star, BetaKit and Techvibes, as well as in blogs and tech sites around the world.
Lots of opportunity - we're already a successful startup with 1000s of paying users and we just closed a considerable VC-backed funding round - we're about to skyrocket in growth!
- Be the single point of Method contact for our #1 partner… ensuring the relationship is strong and healthy.
- Identify and secure all opportunities to co-market and distribute with our #1 partner.
- Organize the Method team to execute against partner opportunities… events, co-marketing, marketplace or other.
- Keep #1 partner apprised of Method news and product releases.
- Prepare and distribute partner scorecard; recommend opportunities to improve relationship.
- Pursue new distribution channels (app stores) or strategic partnerships.
- Participate in the development of Method’s annual/quarterly Sales and Marketing plan.
Skills and Qualifications
- A collaborator who’s good at giving and receiving feedback.
- A clear and concise communicator.
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships.
- Able to analyse market and customer data.
- Excellent at time time management and multi-tasking.
- Able to prioritize and keep two eyes on the prize.
- A curious and creative thinker.
- Degree in Commerce or Business is a plus.
- 4-5 years in a partner management, channel marketing or business development role.
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships with multiple players in big companies.
- Proven ability to organize and execute projects that span teams and/or players.
- Experience in app submission is a bonus.
- B2B Software or SaaS company experience is yet another bonus
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant King West technology hub at the corner of King Street and Spadina Ave.
- Great working hours – Method’s company culture is perfect for those who strive for a good work/life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health care and dental plan.
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
Human Resources - email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance, and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies please.
Method Integration Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 3, 2014 8:53 PM PDT
Method specializes in CRM for QuickBooks. With a 5-star rating on Intuit Apps.com and Google Apps Marketplace, Method is the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks. Why do QuickBooks users love Method CRM? 1) We Sync with QuickBooks Better than Anyone. Our industry-leading, patented sync technology means data is only entered ONCE. Our customers save time every day because their data is organized and always in sync. And... more