Too cool for the developers table, but finding it tough to geek out about data collection & reporting with your fellow marketers? Come, show us your numbers. We're looking for a Marketing Analyst in our Vancouver or Montreal Office.
- Auditing & cleaning up the current analytics setup. Making suggestions on how to re-configure tools/data collection methods.
- Implementing and improving upon Unbounce’s analytics strategy, including collecting custom data and creating reports & dashboards for team members at all levels of the organization.
- Providing the different departments of the marketing team with weekly & monthly analysis to optimize their efforts
- Ensuring all marketing campaign’s KPI’s are trackable, then implementing campaign tracking prior to every campaign launch.
- Answering ad-hoc analytics questions with a smile and providing thoughtful analysis along with the data.
"What we are looking for:"
- You have at least 2 years experience with advanced-level analytics. You’re Google Analytics certified and you’ve worked with KISSmetrics. (Bonus points for marketing automation experience).
- The only thing that motivates you more than an increase in ROI is creating the report that clearly proves what actions moved the needle.
- You’re a teacher. You enjoy answering analytics-related questions from your team members and engaging in debates about best practices. You’ll also (politely) challenge them if they ask you to do something that doesn’t make sense.
- You have an analytical mindset. Decisions are easy for you, because you test the options and let the numbers decide.
- You're able to step back and consider the whole analytics strategy when making decisions.
- You’re detail oriented. You don’t forget semicolons in your code and you test everything before publishing it live.
- Date Posted:
- Aug 26, 2014 12:04 PM PDT
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT. Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful DIY landing page platform, designed with one thing in mind: Conversion. A simpler and more streamlined workflow so your marketing team can focus on creating, publishing and measuring your campaigns without the usual bottleneck associated with working with IT or developers. more