Who are we?
Magnet Forensics builds software solutions to help forensic investigators uncover critical Internet evidence – and make sense of it. Whether our customers are fighting crime, preventing fraud, or protecting national security, we’re dedicated to helping them find, analyze and present digital evidence to bring the truth to light.
We are a dynamic team who loves to make a difference. We are passionate about what we do, and make sure we have fun doing it!
What we are looking for:
Magnet Forensics is seeking a Marketing Communications manager who will be responsible for leading our brand strategy and marketing communications efforts. The Marketing Communications Manager will complement an existing team of experienced marketers to build and execute a strategic marketing plan that ensures clear, consistent brand and product messaging.
Working closely with product experts within the organization, you will translate technical information into targeted communication strategies and written copy. As a well-rounded marketer and project manager, you will create, implement and manage marketing communications materials designed to generate product awareness and brand identity, as well as support solution-based selling that drives business and sales opportunities for the organization.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (ex. Product Management, Brand Manager, executive team), to create consistent product messaging across all communications
- Work closely with our digital forensics and product development teams to translate technical information into product marketing messaging and targeted content marketing strategies
- Manage the execution of marketing communications initiatives, including product launches, sales collateral, tradeshows, customer events, ad campaigns, media relations and social media activities
- Aligning closely with our sales team to deliver marketing communications programs targeting our customers and prospects that are designed to positively impact the external brand image, communicate the messages of the company, and drive sales results.
- Serve as the company’s primary relationship holder with key media and blogger contacts
- Develop and implement media relations strategy that will support and enable company’s strategic business objectives
- Coach and prepare designated spokespersons for public speaking engagements and effective interactions with media
- You have a degree or diploma in Business or Marketing.
- You have 7+ years of marketing communications experience in B2B or B2G technology sectors
- You possess expert level copywriting skills
- Strong team player
- Strong experience in managing complicated and time sensitive projects
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Self–starter and driven to succeed
- Date Posted:
- Jun 5, 2015 12:03 PM PDT
- Magnet Forensics
- Magnet Forensics
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Magnet Forensics builds software solutions to help forensic investigators uncover critical Internet evidence – and make sense of it. Whether our customers are fighting crime, preventing fraud, or protecting national security, we’re dedicated to helping them find, analyze and present digital evidence to bring the truth to light. We are a dynamic team who loves to make a difference. We are... more