We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join the Auvik marketing team. The successful candidate will have solid storytelling ability, experience producing various forms of content (written, digital, video, etc.), and a deep understanding of how various channels can be leveraged to drive adoption of new products. A strong grasp of the digital marketing landscape is a must. Excellent communication and project management skills are essential.
- Infuse Auvik’s messaging in all communications across all channels.
- Develop and execute Auvik’s content strategy to engage and inspire small and medium sized enterprises and the IT professionals who manage their networks.
- Drive the creation and distribution of compelling content for owned, earned and paid media. Source, write, and edit original content for web, email campaigns, blog posts, contributed articles, press releases, social media posts, customer success communications, infographics, presentations and more.
- Own the Auvik blog. Manage the Auvik editorial calendar and engage with key influencers, prospects, and customers.
- Develop and execute a plan to grow audience and content distribution globally.
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external content creators, key bloggers and press, and partners.
- Understand Auvik’s target audience and ensure published content lines up with audience trends, topics of interest, and the customer-buying journey. Use keyword analysis and analytics data to identify opportunities. Use SEO to maximize traffic to the Auvik website.
- Analyze content performance to ensure published content is meeting company objectives and adjust Auvik’s content strategy as required.
- 3-7 years experience in journalism, copywriting, content marketing, communications, public relations, or a related field.
- A self-starter and able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (proven written communication skills). Ability to source, write and edit stories that engage and inspire.
- An understanding of SEO and use of keywords to optimize content.
- Aware of emerging technologies and their role in the online publishing ecosystem.
- Comfortable working with data and analytics to refine marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Salesforce / Pardot, Microsoft Office / Google Docs, Keynote, and PhotoShop are definite assets.
- Knowledge of the IT/networking sector is an asset.
Auvik simplifies monitoring, configuring and automating small and medium sized enterprise networks.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 19, 2014 9:34 AM PDT
- Auvik Networks Inc.
At Auvik Networks, we believe that networking is too complex in the IT environment. Unless you have a dedicted team of networking engineers it's hard to make time to stay on top of the best practices for monitoring and securing your network, let alone actually configure everything. The result is an inflexible network that can't keep up with the latest trends. Auvik wants to make networking easier. Through the use... more