We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of compelling content to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
NuData Security is a dynamic leader in cybersecurity using risk-based behavioral analytics in web and mobile environments. While headquartered in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, our footprint is global and includes Fortune 50 companies.
You’re naturally curious, and love the tech industry. As a content and integrated campaign manager, you’ll work with our Marketing Director to forge and implement both Inbound and Demand Marketing campaigns, and to craft the tone and focus of our social media campaigns, growing interactions and market share. You are a pro at creating bottom-of-funnel and top-of-marketing content for a variety of formats both print and digital because you can take complicated information and distill it down into compelling, clear messaging. You’ll get the chance to work direct marketing efforts in a team setting, create a winning lead generation process, and use analytics to measure the effectiveness of your efforts so you’ll know if you’re killing it. (But of course, you’ll be killing it.)
Qualification and Experience
• 5+ years of professional experience as a marketing communications specialist or relevant field.
• Advanced copywriting skills creating marketing content for a variety of mediums, including collateral, emails, web content, and ads.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Must be able to multi-task, be deadline driven and need minimal supervision.
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Salesforce CRM.
• Skills with multimedia and social media tools.
What we offer in return includes a beautiful view of the North Shore Mountains, coffee that doesn’t suck, and colleagues that are as brilliant as they are likeable. We do cool things as a company. You know, like sword fighting, pinball playing, and craft beer tastings.
Plus all that normal stuff like a competitive salary, great extended health benefits, flextime schedules, opportunity to travel, and a work environment that encourages and supports professional development.
To apply, email your cover letter, resume and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Posted:
- Dec 16, 2015 12:09 PM PST
- NuData Security
- NuData Security
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
NuData Security provides behavior piercing, early fraud detection solutions to enterprises. NuData Security has two powerful products: NuDetect product is a comprehensive early web fraud detection system powered by a multi-dimenssional behavior analytics platform. NuDetect examines users in real time through context aware measures including behavior signatures unique to a customer's business... more