Our business, built upon the integration of a wearable device with software and high touch account services, is expanding rapidly across the globe.
In this new B2B Marketing Manager role, reporting to Director of Customer Experience, you’ll partner closely with the Business development team to generate leads, build the brand and create awareness for Fatigue Science. You’ll support sales with tools and programs such as case studies, collateral, presentation decks, social media content, training and onboarding materials and newsletters. You bring at least 4 years of experience in B2B marketing with an emphasis on technology industries.
- Execute the marketing plan to raise industry awareness and build the Fatigue Science brand. Your market focus will be professional and amateur sport franchises, and niche military organizations.
- In alignment with our sales team, be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Work closely with sales to generate inbound leads via campaigns, public relations, events and social media
- Research and evaluate industry events that represent the best opportunities to help build awareness and leads within our core industries
- Manage PR and thought leadership efforts in target verticals
- Evolve our website to ensure it features the latest messages and offers
- Mange and grow our social media properties
- 4 years of B2B-focused Marketing Communications and/or Product Marketing experience, ideally with minimum 2 years in a tech/software company. If you’ve got experience marketing to pro sports teams, that would be awesome.
- Experience managing a professional social media presence
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- A degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
Salary dependent on experience. Incentive plan and comprehensive benefits available.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 3, 2015 3:02 PM PST
- Fatigue Science
- Fatigue Science
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Founded in 2006 and based in Vancouver, BC, Fatigue Science is the leader in sleep and performance analytics. We work with amazing clients, like Rio Tinto, Goldcorp, Vancouver Canucks and Seattle Seahawks, to provide actionable insight into the extent and sources of fatigue within their operations. Our Readiband System can help organizations achieve a higher level of effectiveness during game... more