Global Relay is the world leader in cloud-based messaging, archiving and search technology for the financial sector. Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and were recognized by numerous awards including Top 10 Best Companies to Work for in BC (2012 and 2011), CEO of the Year (for our CEO Warren Roy in 2012) and Deloitte's list of 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada (2012).
Since 1999, more than 17,500 firms spanning 90 countries have entrusted Global Relay to securely archive their electronic messaging -- including email, instant messaging, BlackBerry, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and more. Our intuitive apps for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android let people access all their communications anytime, anywhere. With over 225 employees, Global Relay is growing at a rapid pace in Vancouver and internationally. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Apply today -- we have three floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com)
Position: Marketing Manager
Job ID: GRMA108
City: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent, Full-time
The Role: Global Relay is looking for a Marketing Manager to collaborate and support the growth of our existing Marketing team. Working closely with the Director of Marketing, you will play an instrumental role in building and implementing the marketing team and strategies.
- Responsible for the B2B marketing of Global Relay products and services
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations within the Marketing team, including daily supervision, management, and mentoring
- Work with business development and product management teams to provide and support consistent company marketing principles and brands
- Oversee the development of all marketing collateral materials, designed to meet the company’s brand identity standards
- Monitor media and analyst coverage, trends, and upcoming research agendas for Global Relay participation
- Research and maintain competitive intelligence in key usage areas and markets
- Post Secondary Degree in Marketing or Communications field
- 10 years experience in Marketing and brand management, preferably in the high tech sector
- Must be a highly motivated and organized self-starter that can demonstrate creativity, resourcefulness and leadership
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, project and team management skills
- Proven track record to quickly prioritize and react to changing market dynamics and communicate priorities to key internal and external stakeholders
- Solid understanding of business principals in high tech industry on a local and international level
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining Marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Solid understanding of business principals and ability to work with customer business objectives to develop, maintain and execute projects
- Work well within an established and growing team with an ability to manage group projects and oversee team productivity
- Experience in Marketing automation an asset
- Experience working for a SaaS environment an asset
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document. Save your PDF using the following format to indicate your full name and application date e.g. John Smith (Apr 02 2012); and send to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference " Marketing Manager_GRMA108 " in subject line.
No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Date Posted:
- Nov 14, 2013 3:06 PM PST
- Global Relay Communications Inc.
Global Relay is the world leader in cloud-based messaging, archiving and search technology for the financial sector. Global Relay is headquartered in Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, London and Singapore. Since 1999, more than 15,000 firms spanning 90 countries have entrusted Global Relay to securely archive their electronic messaging — including email, instant messaging, BlackBerry, social media... more