High-Energy. Hands-On. Web-Savvy. If this is you, then welcome to your new home in downtown, Vancouver.
Hush Communications is a leading provider of private, secure and compliant web-based email services. We are in immediate need of a bright, experienced and well-spoken Marketing Manager responsible for developing and executing our marketing program to generate leads and drive brand awareness. Areas of responsibility include website design, SEO, content development, market research, sales collaterals/presentations, social media, public relations, sponsorships/partnerships, and tradeshows/event marketing.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy with leadership team that aligns with business goals, identify tactics to drive strategy and manage outsourcing partners as needed. Strategy must be highly focused on lead generation and brand awareness.
- Develop website content, email content, whitepapers, case studies, and presentations/proposals to support sales and business development activities.
- Assist in company website design, development and optimization using best practices for search engine optimization and on-site lead conversion.
- Provide sales support including lead qualification, messaging guide and sell sheets.
- Provide market research as required by the business including competitive intelligence, product positioning and target market/demographic analysis.
- Communicate, manage and monitor social media channels Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to generate conversation and community around the Hush Communications brand.
- Develop and execute public relations in conjunction with a hired PR agency to generate media coverage and thought leadership for Hush Communications.
- Manage and coordinate all tradeshow and event activities across North America as needed.
- Conduct analysis of marketing campaigns (cost/benefit).
- Represent Hush Communications at events including trade shows, conferences and networking socials. Some travel required.
- Help in launching our new reseller program for Hushmail Business. Prior experience in developing a reseller and/or channel partnership network is preferred.
- As the ideal candidate for this position, preferably you possess a university degree or diploma in marketing and/or communications with 2 to 5 years experience working in an intermediate to senior marketing and/or communications role–preferably in software or IT.
- Track record of executing and/or supporting lead generation and brand awareness marketing tactics–online and offline.
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail, organization skills and follow through. Ability to multi-task, take on responsibility and work well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent team player with strong project management and communication skills.
- Date Posted:
- Feb 25, 2014 8:06 PM PST