RevenueWire Inc. is a global performance marketing company with a top converting shopping cart that is optimized to sell digital products. Through our platform and managed services, RevenueWire drives online revenue via highly productive programs for top selling digital products.
RevenueWire is looking to augment our Merchant Team with the hire of a Merchant Support Coordinator who will primarily focus on one of our business units, CallStream. Although this role will oversee a variety of duties that pertain to CallStream, the role is part of a larger merchant team whose mandate it is to support RW’s clients and partners in optimization of their online performance. To that end, the successful candidate will have an understanding or strong interest in the e-commerce / online industry and be comfortable forging relationships around the world. If you have both the talent to manage client expectations and consider yourself technically savvy, this role is for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide timely and ongoing support and assistance to vendors and merchants
• Track metrics for Call Centres, reporting on AOV (average order value), etc.
• Conduct customer real-time online survey to determine vendor performance
• Conduct Quality Assurance Testing and Mystery Shopping to ensure quality standards are met
• Activate new campaigns; execution to set up campaigns, where new traffic goes, testing, etc.
• Optimize and monitor activity; preparing in-depth reporting on a weekly basis
• Set up and create campaigns, liaising with necessary departments and manager
• Some travel may be required
• Additional duties as required or assigned
• Post-secondary education (University or College) or equivalent preferred
• Experience with online businesses
• Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed at all tasks
• Ability to liaison and foster relationships with external clients
• Strong problem solving skills and technical ability
• Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks
• Familiarity with Microsoft and Mac applications
• Proven ability to achieve results in fast-paced environment
RevenueWire offers a fun, creative work environment with top level talent. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with invested growth opportunity. If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be part of a fast growing ecommerce company where you determine your future, we want to hear from you.
To submit your resume and application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RevenueWire Inc. strongly supports equality in employment.
- Date Posted:
- Dec 18, 2013 5:17 PM PST
RevenueWire is an end-to-end e-commerce platform designed to grow your online business by offering key services and tools that optimize every phase of the transaction life cycle. We offer a one-of-a-kind, high-performance revenue engine that drives 360° Conversion Optimization for your online business. From driving traffic via its Digital Product Affiliate Network (AffiliateWire), converting traffic with a... more