Mobify is looking for an experienced Mobile Commerce Strategist to join our Customer Success team. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success you will lead mobile eCommerce strategy development and execution for our customers.You’ll also play an important role internally supporting our Revenue and Product teams by facilitating strategic discussions regarding Mobify’s products, features and services.
The ideal candidate for this role is a passionate communicator who is equally comfortable in front of engineering teams and senior executives alike.
- Identify business needs, industry drivers, trends and competitive dynamics as it relates to Mobify’s customers and prospects
- Support Mobify’s Customer Success Management team to deliver clear strategic value on an ongoing basis for Mobify’s customers
- Lead strategy development for customers and ensure it is executed throughout the customer engagement
- Lead Mobify’s customers in developing mobile strategy frameworks
- Lead Mobify’s customers in developing and validating high-level mobile implementation roadmaps
- Lead performance measurement of Mobify’s customer base by identifying KPIs
- Collaborate with delivery and product teams to develop sustainable and profitable business concepts that drive multi-channel success for Mobify’s customers
- Design and conduct interviews and facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Have a passion for the future of mobile commerce
- At least 4 years experience in a digital strategy role with an eCommerce website or app that generated more than 10 million in revenue in the past 12 months
- Possess a strong understanding of mobile and the mobile commerce ecosystem
- Excellent verbal communication, written, and presentation skills—you’re a strategic thinker but can translate that to solid, persuasive storytelling
- Ability to balance analytical and creative thinking and combine linear and non-linear approaches to problem-solving
- Exceptional qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Have acted in a consulting role in the past or other roles where your responsibilities included analyzing and presenting results to senior decision makers
Mobify (www.mobify.com) is the mobile commerce platform of choice for leading Fortune 500 companies and drives hundreds of millions of dollars in mobile revenue. Over 75,000 developers use Mobify products to adapt their website for mobile and tablets devices. We empower customers and developers at companies like Starbucks, ideeli, Threadless, BT, Expedia, Beyond the Rack, and NBC to deliver over $100-million in mobile commerce this year, and that's just the beginning.