Addictive Mobility is a truly international mobile advertising solutions platform. We have a presence in Canada, the United States and the Middle East. We develop leading mobile ad tech solutions that focus on understanding the customer, engaging the customer and then providing the deep insights of that customer experience.
As a Mobile Creative Front End Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of highly interactive rich media ad units. This involves working closely with ad-ops to turn client assets and or mockups into mobile optimized web pages with a large focus on initial page load and dynamic loading of content.
You’ll also work with PHP and MySQL to query Google maps and other web API’s to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites. Common implementations are store locators using a person’s current geo location and querying a database of company locations to display the nearest stores.
As a Front End Developer you’ll also be responsible for:
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Maintaining a high awareness of trends and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Date Posted:
- Dec 9, 2013 10:26 AM PST
- Addictive Mobility
Addictive Mobility™ is a North American technology-based software company operating the fastest growing mobile advertising network. (AMO™) provides agencies, brands and advertisers the ability to deliver highly targeted and measureable social engagement across digital media on all major mobile devices. more