Intelliware is looking for a mobile developer to join our development team!
At Intelliware you'll have the opportunity to be part of a top-notch team and work on a wide range of consumer and enterprise mobile applications. Project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver anything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof, long living, high volume production applications.
We're looking for generalists who have the ability and interest to work with more than one mobile platform. The nature of our work allows project teams the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies. We develop and deliver both native and HTML5 mobile solutions for the following devices: iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, PlayBook, Android and Windows Phone.
While working with a team in an agile environment, you will be:
- Developing creative, innovative and practical mobile solutions
- Estimating, tasking and prototyping
- Contributing clear and maintainable code to a shared codebase
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation
- Investigating, learning and applying new technologies/processes
- Clarifying requirements with team and client representatives
'Must Have' Skills/Experience:
- Experience developing and releasing a native mobile application (iOS/Android/BlackBerry/Windows Phone)
- Knowledgeable and interested in User Experience best practices and design
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience)
'Nice to Have' Skills/Experience:
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development e.g. testing, continuous integration, project rooms, pair programming, etc.
- Experience with Social Network APIs such as Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with distributed version control (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Education/Background in a creative or non-technical discipline
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants' needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.
- Date Posted:
- Mar 11, 2016 1:02 AM PST
- Intelliware Development
- Intelliware Development
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Intelliware develops custom software for leading organizations across a variety of industry sectors such as Financial Services, Healthcare, ICT and Retail. Our 25 year history, leadership, people and organization are all focused on building great software that is created responsibly and is delivered on-time and on-budget. Specialties: Front-end & back-end system adaptation, integration and... more