Working at Payfirma
Do you have a passion for developing new technology? Love creating specific interfaces and environments?
Payfirma supports a healthy lifestyle and culturally diverse environment. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s lively financial district, Payfirma is walking distance from beaches, shops, restaurants, and public transit. With access to an extensive Harvard approved library, catered lunch and learns, mentorship training, and an education fund, we encourage a fast-growing, highly dynamic career. We strongly believe in internal growth, and by allowing our Payfirmites to be promoted within, we encourage lifelong learning.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
We are looking for a mobile app developer to lead the development and maintenance of iOS apps, our mobile terminal and mobile point-of-sale. You will work as part of the Payfirma development team that focuses on the backend platform of the mobile apps.
- Act as lead mobile developer
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Translate requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Work along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Work with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimize performance for the apps
- Proven commercial software development experience – desktop and mobile
- Excellent testing/QA skills
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Familiar with Xcode
Compensation package is commensurate with experience. Employee will be paid a competitive base salary, semi - annual bonuses. Payfirma also offers one of the best medical and dental benefit packages in Canada and a healthy stock option plan that ensure you succeed when we succeed.
- Date Posted:
- Jun 30, 2015 7:52 AM PDT
- Payfirma Corporation
- Payfirma Corporation
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Payfirma helps you accept credit card payments online, in your store, and on your mobile device. Our cloud platform processes your payments and puts all your transaction data in one place. With you data in one place, you can use your numbers to make smarter business decisions about your customers, products, and employees. more