Cymax.com is hiring!
Cymax is one of North America's leading online furniture e-tailers with annual sales exceeding US $100 MN. With over 75,000 furniture SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office. Our growth since our launch in 2004 has been exponential and our culture at Cymax is unique: every person plays a critical role.
Our offices are located in Willingdon Park, situated next to the Trans Canada Hwy and Gilmore skytrain station. Employees have access to four on campus fitness facilities, ½ basketball court, and a running trail. Our office also houses an active fun committee, patio with BBQ, Ping-Pong table and massage chairs.
We are looking for a .Net Developer to join our growing, dynamic team. If you love .Net Development, are highly organized, and are looking for a position with vast opportunities for personal /professional growth, then this is the company for you!
Cymax has strong culture of promoting from within, offering competitive salary and corresponding benefits.
• Maintain existing CRM, and Web-based applications in VB.NET/ASP.NET.
• Create user-friendly and process-efficient interfaces and tools for internal staff to access data relevant to our business.
• Interact with staff to track down bugs, feature requests, and potential improvements to internal applications.
• Assist in IT related activities.
• University degree in the field of computer science, information systems or software engineering.
• 3 to 5 years' experience or equivalent training/certification in developing VB.NET/ASP.NET applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
• Similar experience with MSSQL Server, T-SQL development, stored procedures and data analysis
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivation and ability to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Highly developed sense of attention to detail.
• Strong deductive reasoning skills.
• Knowledge of e-commerce operations and related basic web technologies.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
• A positive attitude and the ability to adapt to change.
Candidates, please copy & paste the following link into your browser & forward your resume and cover letter to Cymax. Please also include your salary expectations.
Cymax Stores thanks all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those candidates whose skills and abilities meet the above criteria will be contacted.
- Cymax Stores Inc.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Cymax is one of North America's leading online furniture e-tailers with annual sales exceeding US $100 MN. With over 75,000 furniture SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office. Our growth since our launch in 2004 has been exponential and our culture at Cymax is unique: every person plays a critical role. Our offices are located in Willingdon Park, situated next to... more