Coho's engineering team is smart, enthusiastic, highly qualified and motivated to change the datacenter from the ground up. The team is a great combination of PhDs and experienced, pragmatic, practical and productive engineers, who collaborate in a high-trust environment with the hardware and software resources available to do excellent work.
Joining Coho is an opportunity to experience first-hand the growth of a dynamic high-tech startup, to make your own contribution and see it ship in a highly sophisticated product to real customers.
What makes Coho a great place to work:
We have a fantastic, flexible workplace environment and we highly value our staff. Here are some of the advantages of working at Coho:
- lexible working hours and the option to work from home. We’re focused on building a great product, not punching clocks.
- reat Yaletown offices and company lunches hosted in our own space.
- pportunities for professional growth and community engagement. We love to participate in conferences and host technical talks.
- ou’ll get the choice of a brand new desktop or laptop when you start.
- ur espresso machine is outstandingly good and we are fully committed to excellence in all variety of important beverage
- Network design, implementation, test and optimization for high performance storage systems.
- Software development.
- Performance analysis.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP Networking and Distributed Systems fundamentals.
- Strong C and Python programming skills and experience.
- Linux and Git experience is a plus.
- Development experience with high-performance TCP/IP networking stacks is an asset.
- Experience with chipset-level APIs on modern Ethernet chips (Trident/Broadcom, Fulcrum/Intel) is a plus.
- Hands-on knowledge of software defined networking and OpenFlow is a strong asset.
- Open Source software development experience is also a plus.
How to Apply:
Strong applications will include a brief cover letter that tells us a little bit about your background, and what interests you in joining the team at Coho.
- Date Posted:
- Jul 8, 2015 9:10 AM PDT
- Coho Data
- Coho Data
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Led by a team of XenSource/Citrix virtualization and storage industry veterans, Coho Data is enabling businesses of all sizes to build their own high performance Amazon-style storage for their data. Inspired by the highly scalable, commodity-hardware based approaches of public clouds, the company is developing the first flash-tuned scale-out storage architecture designed for the private cloud... more