Coho's engineering team is smart, enthusiastic, highly qualified and motivated to change the datacenter from the ground up. The team is a great combination of PhDs and experienced, pragmatic, practical and productive engineers, who collaborate in a high-trust environment with the hardware and software resources available to do excellent work.
Joining Coho is an opportunity to experience first-hand the growth of a dynamic high-tech startup, to make your own contribution and see it ship in a highly sophisticated product to real customers.
We have a fantastic workplace environment and we highly value our staff. Our espresso machine is outstandingly good and we are fully committed to excellence in all variety of important beverages.
- Network design, implementation, test and optimization for high performance storage systems.
- Software development.
- Performance analysis.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP Networking and Distributed Systems fundamentals.
- Strong C and Python programming skills and experience.
- Linux and Git experience is a plus.
- Development experience with high-performance TCP/IP networking stacks is an asset.
- Experience with chipset-level APIs on modern Ethernet chips (Trident/Broadcom, Fulcrum/Intel) is a plus.
- Hands-on knowledge of software defined networking and OpenFlow is a strong asset.
- Open Source software development experience is also a plus.
How to apply:
Strong applications will include a brief cover letter that tell us a little bit about your background, and what interests you in joining the team at Coho.
NOTE to all recruitment firms: Coho Data Storage is not accepting agency/search firm referrals for this posting, or other postings, without prior written permission from Coho Data Storage's Staffing organization. Coho Data Storage is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Date Posted:
- Dec 8, 2014 2:59 PM PST
- Coho Data
- Coho Data
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Led by a team of XenSource/Citrix virtualization and storage industry veterans, Coho Data is enabling businesses of all sizes to build their own high performance Amazon-style storage for their data. Inspired by the highly scalable, commodity-hardware based approaches of public clouds, the company is developing the first flash-tuned scale-out storage architecture designed for the private cloud... more