Aim Big. Be Great. Be loved by Customers. That’s our vision here at Resolver. We are transforming the way our customers think about risk. Our customers are some of the largest organizations in the world. Over 1,000 of them in 100 countries use our cloud based software application to reduce risk in their business. We are an established high growth software company that continues to evolve. We are working with the latest technologies on an exciting new platform. We’re passionate about what we build and love what we do. We offer a flexible, dynamic and collaborative work environment full of great people. We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow with us. The role?
Job Posting # 2666
Resolver is looking for an experienced Node.js Developer responsible for the development of micro services, definition and maintenance of the central databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests to our RESTful APIs. Growing rapidly, this innovative software and services company is looking to hire a full time Node.js enthusiast who can come in and hit the ground running in our downtown Toronto office.
• Develop and maintain our public APIs and all supporting code
• Fix bugs in new and existing code
• Build reusable and fully tested (unit tests) code
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Education and experience:
• 5+ years in software development
• In-depth experience working with Node.js (12+ months with Node)
• Prior experience building RESTful Web APIs
• Experience with AWS web application architecture
• Strong understanding of software architecture design patterns
• An understanding of how to implement effective security and data protection
• Passion for innovative and modern software development
• Experience with SQL, with a preference for experience with Postgres
• Prior experience with a large amount of diverse technology
• Prior Experience with AWS micro services deployment architectures
• Prior Experience with WebStorm, Redis, Hapi, ES6 features, and modern Node modules
• Education relating to software development (Comp Eng, Comp Sci, etc..)
• Excellent creative problem solving skills
• Passion for innovative technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and multi-task
What can you expect at Resolver? Our values are Passion, Ambition, Accountability, Collaboration, and Experimentation. Our employees take advantage of competitive salary and benefits, open office work environment, working with the latest technology, equipment, and tools. We are a young and energetic environment offering a dynamic working environment! Contact us to find out more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or see www.resolver.com to apply. Qualified applicants should quote job posting # 2666. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted:
- Apr 12, 2016 6:15 AM PDT
- Resolver Inc.
- Resolver Inc.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Resolver is the risk backbone for over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations. Our cloud software takes the uncertainty from risk based decisions, so that our customers can perform as planned. Resolver’s integrated platform supports application areas including Decision Making, Internal Control, Internal Audit, Compliance Management, Enterprise Risk Management and Incident Management.... more